Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com (1663 Views)

Fameboo.com Africa’s Fastest Growing Music Social Network / New 9ja Music Social Network On The Run / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com by GbeduN: 6:16pm On Apr 30, 2010
For all of you looking for a new exciting avenue for entertainment go ahead and check out www.gbedunation.com and you should be thrilled. The site provides the Top 100 hit Nigerian songs, tons of videos and a constantly updated listing of events going on anywhere in the world. It is truly unique guys! You can listen without signing in but we encourage you sign up and get to know each other as well. Create blogs and keep each other updated on the latest happenings in Nigeria and abroad.

GbeduNation

Re: Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com by Kinezeala(m): 8:51pm On May 02, 2010
Hm!sounds interestin,make i check am out!
Re: Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com by Kaiser5000: 5:11pm On May 03, 2010
Not bad at all! Good playlist to listen to @ work. Please add more FELA songs abeg,
Re: Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com by GbeduN: 6:37pm On May 03, 2010
Join the site and create your playlist for Fela. that would be the best way to go. we have a turnpike long list of Nigerian artists that deserve their feature on the site so we try to give everyone some attention. Thanks for your comment. Gbedu Nation is proud to promote the Nigerian culture in a positve manner!
Re: Check Out The New Nigerian Music Social Website. Www.gbedunation.com by Dizzy001(m): 7:02pm On May 05, 2010
hi if you fit add some songs to my site ngnmedia.com i would appreciate ,suggestions are accepted

(1) (Reply)

Top 20 Naija Songs Of 2015 / An Opportunity For Talented Unsigned Artists Who Are Looking For A Record Label / Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2016- Top 10 Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.