Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Photoshop And Photography - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop And Photography (1379 Views)

Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / How To Design A Nice (2010) Greetings Card With Adobe Photoshop And Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photoshop And Photography by oruru(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
Pls does anyone know how to use photoshop to edit pictures?pls i need assistance.tanx.
Re: Photoshop And Photography by sylvelity: 6:48pm On Apr 30, 2010
yes,
Re: Photoshop And Photography by oruru(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2010
ok,can i have the steps involved in editing using photoshop.e.g,smoothing skin,putting contact lenses,adding lipgloss,brightening eyes etc.or can i get a sample of ur work and how u did it?tanx.
Re: Photoshop And Photography by afolabom: 7:23pm On May 01, 2010
go to aschool if u really mean business
Re: Photoshop And Photography by movado19: 4:24pm On May 13, 2010
You need to join NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals). Membership is about $100 a year. This is the route I took and it works beautifully for me. They have classes and tutorials for begineers and all kinds of stuff.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Re: Photoshop And Photography by Joneswilliamsc: 7:41am On May 14, 2010
If you really want to learn the Photoshop than you have to refer many books. I think you are just time passing here or just jocking here.  You have to join some classic which are teaching the Photoshop from the beginning. There are many different version of it are available now a days so you have to conform that on which version you are familiar with.
Re: Photoshop And Photography by gidson12(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2010
movado19:

You need to join NAPP (National Association of Photoshop Professionals). Membership is about $100 a year. This is the route I took and it works beautifully for me. They have classes and tutorials for begineers and all kinds of stuff.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

how do i join,pls more details
Re: Photoshop And Photography by movado19: 1:08pm On May 17, 2010
Google napp or national association of professional photoshopers and it will take you to the home page. When you get to the home page, you will be asked to click on a tab for beginners. Just follow the instructions and you will be done in no time. It's very straighfoward too. You will of course need a credit card, master or visa card, etc to pay.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.
Re: Photoshop And Photography by sokislam(m): 1:49pm On May 18, 2010
Hey Oruru, if u really mean business u can holla me on 08068782915. I have some Videos tutorials for beginners in Photoshop.

(1) (Reply)

We Design, Print And Deliver To Ur Door Step / 25 Mind-boggling Sculptures That Defy The Laws Of Physics / I Need A Banner For My Ad's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.