Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Easy Way To Check Your 2018 UTME Examination - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Easy Way To Check Your 2018 UTME Examination (845 Views)

Jamb Announces The Registration Date For The 2019 Utme Examination / Top 10 Highest First Choice Chosen Institutions In 2018 UTME Examination / 5 Materials Jamb Ban For 2018 Utme Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Check Your 2018 UTME Examination by Samstyle(m): 3:16am On Mar 14, 2018
This is to inform all prospective student who sat for the 2018 UTME examination, that the examination results are now out, and can be accessed by all candidate. Please note that, not all the results have been published yet, so I advise all candidates who are unable to check their result to demise all atom of fear/panic.

How You Can Check Your 2018 UTME Result

1. Kindly visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/CheckUTMEResults
(You can use your phone or personal computer)

After this step, you will be redirected to the page below

2. Now fill the textbox with the correct information (I.e your REGISTRATION NUMBER or E-mail).

3. After filling the box, click "Check My Result".

Wait for some seconds, and your result will display on your screen.

Like I said before, not everyone's result has been uploaded, so if you don't see your result please don't panic. JAMB is still uploading the results.

See more details here
https://www.learnersinfo.com/2018/03/easy-way-to-check-your-2018-utme.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Diageo’s Guinness Nigeria Sales Internship 2018 For Young Nigerian Graduates. / M.sc Public Administration NOUN Students / How To Recover Jamb Profile Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.