Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) (1952 Views)

Unleash The Tech Deals! Infinix Phones Promo – Exclusive Offers In November! / Wondering Why Your Phones Get Hot?? Here Are The Reasons. / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by TechAbattoir: 4:31am On Mar 14, 2018
Gearbest started selling Infinix smartphones towards the end of last year, and while I was skeptical at first since you can easily get these phones here in Nigeria from Jumia, I've had cause to rethink. If you're in the know with these smartphone manufacturing companies, you'll know that they sell the best versions of their devices in international markets. For example, Tecno launched the Camon CM with 2GB RAM here in Nigeria and went ahead to launch the same phone but with 3GB RAM as the Camon i in India.

This means getting a smartphone from international e-commerce sites is sometimes better than getting them locally, especially if these devices are supplied directly to the local stores by the company and not imported. And what's there not to prefer about buying Infinix phones from Gearbest, as they are many times cheaper than what you'll see on Jumia. I was actually surprised when I saw the prices of these Infinix phones on Gearbest at that time, and now that they have some serious promotions going on, the prices have reduced even further.

Today, you can get the following Infinix devices from Gearbest at a very reduced rate:

Infinix Zero 5: If you want to get the Infinix Zero 5 in Nigeria today, you should be ready to shell out over N100,000. The device goes for around N87,000 ($239.99) on Gearbest, but you can now get it for just N81,000 ($222.48) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

Infinix Note 4 Pro: The current price of the Infinix Note 4 Pro in Nigeria is around N68,000, but you the device goes for around N60,000 ($158.99) normally on Gearbest, and you can now get it for just N50,000 ($134.99) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

Infinix Note 4: The current price of the Infinix Note 4 in Nigeria is around N53,000, but you the device goes for around N50,000 ($138.99) normally on Gearbest, and you can now get it for just N46,000 ($126.99) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

If you're wondering how you can purchase products on Gearbest and get them here in Nigeria, I made an extensive guide on this for you.

NOTE that the coupon codes to get these massive discounts on these Infinix smartphones will expire today, so hurry if you're planning to get one.

Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by Kbanka: 5:02am On Mar 14, 2018
TechAbattoir:
Gearbest started selling Infinix smartphones towards the end of last year, and while I was skeptical at first since you can easily get these phones here in Nigeria from Jumia, I've had cause to rethink. If you're in the know with these smartphone manufacturing companies, you'll know that they sell the best versions of their devices in international markets. For example, Tecno launched the Camon CM with 2GB RAM here in Nigeria and went ahead to launch the same phone but with 3GB RAM as the Camon i in India.

This means getting a smartphone from international e-commerce sites is sometimes better than getting them locally, especially if these devices are supplied directly to the local stores by the company and not imported. And what's there not to prefer about buying Infinix phones from Gearbest, as they are many times cheaper than what you'll see on Jumia. I was actually surprised when I saw the prices of these Infinix phones on Gearbest at that time, and now that they have some serious promotions going on, the prices have reduced even further.

Today, you can get the following Infinix devices from Gearbest at a very reduced rate:

Infinix Zero 5: If you want to get the Infinix Zero 5 in Nigeria today, you should be ready to shell out over N100,000. The device goes for around N87,000 ($263.99) [/b]on Gearbest, but you can now get it for just N81,000 ($222.48) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

[b]Infinix Note 4 Pro:
The current price of the Infinix Note 4 Pro in Nigeria is around N68,000, but you the device goes for around N60,000 ($263.99) [/b]normally on Gearbest, and you can now get it for just N50,000 ($134.99) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

[b]Infinix Note 4:
The current price of the Infinix Note 4 in Nigeria is around N53,000, but you the device goes for around N50,000 ($138.99) normally on Gearbest, and you can now get it for just N46,000 ($126.99) by applying a coupon code during checkout. Head here to get the full specifications of the device and the coupon code.

If you're wondering how you can purchase products on Gearbest and get them here in Nigeria, I made an extensive guide on this for you.

NOTE that the coupon codes to get these massive discounts on these Infinix smartphones will expire today, so hurry if you're planning to get one.

How can $263.99 be 87k for the first phone and be 60k for the second phone?
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by TechAbattoir: 5:03am On Mar 14, 2018
Kbanka:

How can $263.99 be 87k for the first phone and be 60k for the second phone?

Made a mistake there. Thanks for pointing it out.
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by Kalapizim(m): 6:36am On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy

Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by LaudableXX: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2018
TechAbattoir:
Made a mistake there. Thanks for pointing it out.

Infinix Note phones have lousy batteries. My Infinix Note 4 has a battery that has gone dead in just less than 5 months of use. And the charging port also develops problems quickly. I have spoken to other users and they have similar tales to tell.
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by TechAbattoir: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Infinix Note phones have lousy batteries. My Infinix Note 4 has a battery that has gone dead in just less than 5 months of use. And the charging port also develops problems quickly. I have spoken to other users and they have similar tales to tell.

Wow is that so. I think it depends more on how you use it, cos I have friends using Infinix Note 4 for up to one year now and they are still alright. Anyways, read what I said about international device quality in the post.
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by 100naira(m): 8:01am On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

true, changed my charger port twice already for my note 3 and the fast charger spoils quickly too.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

When we tell you to leave these Chinese craps you won't listen.
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by LaudableXX: 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
lowkey28:
Is Chinese crap the brand name of the phone that you use?
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by turhibdwhale(m): 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op what about shipping fee?
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
LaudableXX:

Is Chinese crap the brand name of the phone that you use?

Is Infinix not a Chinese Crap?
Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by henry35: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
lowkey28:

na because of dis Chinese crap mk pple fit get phone for 9ja.b4 which average man fit buy phone when samsung go tell u 250k to buy a phone.Now u can get a phone for 35k-40k,u can still manage it.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Phones Get Massive Discounts On Gearbest (Note 4, Note 4 Pro & Zero 5) by TechAbattoir: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
turhibdwhale:
Op what about shipping fee?

Shipping fee for products like this is always very low...between $1.5-$3 (less than 1k). Everything you need to know about shipping fees are here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Use Fonts On My Infinix Hot4 Pro / 9mobile Now Offers Free Whatsapp To All Users / We can bring back OLX......join this movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.