Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). (2053 Views)

How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / 10 Incredibly Useful Apps For Iphone Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by PlaybooyGANG(m): 5:48am On Mar 14, 2018
Good morning. I use an iPhone and I have not been able to put music on it as I am supposed to use the iTunes Store but I can't be buying all the music I want.

I wanted to download tubidy or idownloader cuz that's the 2 I know but I can't even find them in the App Store and I have searched google hard but couldn't find anything useful.

So please my question to iPhone users is What app do you use to download videos and music on your phone without PC or ITunes Store?? And how did you get the app?? Please

Thanks in advance.. no silly comments pls
Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by Olibboy: 6:34am On Mar 14, 2018
download. xender

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by busybrain123(m): 8:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Olibboy:
download. xender
grin shocked
Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by MarkWayne89: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Try any of these methods here: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/put-mp3-files-iphone

Long story short, you can even use Google Drive or Dropbox to play music on your iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by socy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
PlaybooyGANG:
Good morning. I use an iPhone and I have not been able to put music on it as I am supposed to use the iTunes Store but I can't be buying all the music I want.

I wanted to download tubidy or idownloader cuz that's the 2 I know but I can't even find them in the App Store and I have searched google hard but couldn't find anything useful.

So please my question to iPhone users is What app do you use to download videos and music on your phone without PC or ITunes Store?? And how did you get the app?? Please

internet download manager

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by DankPineapple: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
PlaybooyGANG:

download the song on your PC and send it through iTunes

2 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by walesho(m): 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
That was the issue I had on my iPhone back then, I can't download music direct from my browser or naija music site

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Just get the lastest iTunes on your pc,synchronize it with your phone and click on a song on the iTunes right click you would see add to device do so and that’s all .make sure you have an iTunes I’d .

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by heywhytech1(m): 5:26am On Mar 15, 2018
Download MyMedia on App Store. You will be able to download any music of your choice on any site you want. I am presently using it and I really have freedom as if am using android,thanks me later .

7 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by lanre316: 6:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Wao. Just to download music o. How about other types of downloads and tweaks and phone pimping. These are the things we android users take for granted. Seeing the extra wahala iPhone users go through just to download music makes me want to kiss my Android phone.

7 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
naija pple sha,wot is d essence of usin a phone,wen u cnt even enjoy it,iphones ar nt meant for developing countries nd poverty ravaged society lyk Nigeria,bt u wan copy americans for d sake of ego, i will rather enjoy my android dan suffer using iphone..

4 Likes

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by Suntemi(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2018
heywhytech1:
Download MyMedia on App Store. You will be able to download any music of your choice on any site you want. I am presently using it and I really have freedom as if am using android,thanks me later .

best answer!

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by 4lorunsho(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
heywhytech1:

Can you show me the picture of it cuz I am seeing two or more
Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by CartelKenneth: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
naija pple sha,wot is d essence of usin a phone,wen u cnt even enjoy it,iphones ar nt meant for developing countries nd poverty ravaged society lyk Nigeria,bt u wan copy americans for d sake of ego, i will rather enjoy my android dan suffer using iphone..

Nawa o
Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by CartelKenneth: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ogbeni Why don’t you just get Spotify like a normal person?

Abi 900 naira is too much for u?

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister Pls (iphone Users). by LittleBigDick(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
A bunch of poor foks that can't afford a basic music app

Just port to Android and pirate music if you're poor af

(1) (Reply)

Iphone X Vs Iphone Xr / Who Has Seen This Cheap Phone / SOLD OUT!!!! Samsung Galaxy A70 For Sale - 6GB/128GB SOLD OUT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.