Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) (1057 Views)

This Is How To Make Passive Income Through Palm Oil Arbitrage And USDT Arbitrage / Would You Like To Earn A Little Side Income Online Twice A Month? Not A Scam / 5 Verified Websites To Make Passive Income Answering Questions Online In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by ehinmowo: 6:29am On Mar 14, 2018
I don't want to waste time, I will just go straight to the point.

You can can make $3000-$6000 monthly on osmoney. This platform has been around for a while and has made thousands of people financially stable.

What do you need to do?
Companies pay osmoney to make advert on the platorm. And osmoney pays you for viewing the adverts. I think that's cool. In order to ensure that you have sufficient view of the adverts, you will required to enter a 4-digit number. You will earn 10 cents for every entry. Depending on your speed, you could earn 100-200$ in three hours. You don't need to do anything else, just enter figures and watch your money grow

The above screenshot shows what I earned yesterday

What's in it for me?
Two things
1. I want other people to make money
2. I will get 50% of the earning of anyone that registered through me in addition to my normal earnings. That is, if you register through my link ( pls do, cos that's the only way you can thank me for this info), and you make $3000 per month, $1500 dollars will be added to my account

How can you get your money?

You can use any of the options above

Registeration
http://osmoney.win/2286132039634

Register start making some dollars

Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by yusasiv(m): 6:42am On Mar 14, 2018
It's simple, withdraw, upload proof, and get back to us
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by ehinmowo: 6:45am On Mar 14, 2018
yusasiv:
It's simple, withdraw, upload proof, and get back to us

I don't need to give u any proof and I don't owe you one. The information is to anyone that care. If you don't care, fuckoff my thread. I can't remeber begging you to register. And I am sure I did not ask you for money or anything.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by yusasiv(m): 6:56am On Mar 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

I don't need to give u any proof and I don't owe you one. The information is to anyone that care. If you don't care, fuckoff my thread. I can't remeber begging you to register. And I am sure I did not ask you for money or anything.

U can be more polite than this
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by abbenism001(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2018
Have registered, how i can i go abt it
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by Obudupikin: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2018
Scam!!!

Beware.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by Obudupikin: 10:00am On Mar 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

You don't have any proof to show. No point being defensive.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
don't try it ls. you will be required to buy bitcoin before your money can be withdrawn.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by ehinmowo: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Obudupikin:

You don't have any proof to show. No point being defensive.

My brother i dnt nid any proof to show u. I am not in the mood to convince anybody. If you like it, go for it. If nt, keep quiet.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by OluwaWizzy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
ehinmowo:

My brother i dnt nid any proof to show u. I am not in the mood to convince anybody. If you like it, go for it. If nt, keep quiet.

those are just mere figures and not withdrawable.. waste of time.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by scave(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mr man don't waste ur time ,I have done that and earn $1000 without withdrawal. its scam na last year I do d stuff.
Re: How To Make Passive Income Online (with Pictures) by ehinmowo: 6:05am On Mar 16, 2018
scave:
Mr man don't waste ur time ,I have done that and earn $1000 without withdrawal. its scam na last year I do d stuff.

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Clerk Needed In Dubai... Apply Now / Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment / Chevron Nigeria Recruiting Today Apply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.