Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video) (406 Views)

Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) / Iyanya Performs At The Burial Of Freda Francis' Mother (Video) / Boluwatife Balogun Dances For His Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video) by jiblotech2: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2018
“I’ll hustle back-to-back to make you proud” – Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (Video)

Sunday was all about the Celebration of Mothers Day, but things didn’t go as wished for Bobrisky as he deeply cried following the demise of his mother.

Recounting, he said The moment he took her photo, tears dropped from his eyes.

See video in the link below;
https://www..com/ill-hustle-back-back-make-proud-bobrisky-mourns-death-mother-video/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 14, 2018
Sorry for your loss she/male.
I hope no be ur matter kill your mom sha?
No mother will be proud her son turn out this way!!

RIP MAMA
Re: Bobrisky Mourns The Death Of His Mother (video) by Sharplakezy(m): 8:07am On Mar 14, 2018
" i am hustle back to back" R I P to your mum

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2018: C-cee Ask Rico To Teach Her How To Prepare Egusi / Bbnaija: Tobi And Cee C Share Romantic Moments / Olamide Baddo -how To Shaku Shaku In America ●2018 ●NEW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.