Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

(proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption (362 Views)

It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / A MODEST PROPOSAL: Let Us Sell Nigeria And Share The Proceedings. / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by waldigit: 8:20am On Mar 14, 2018
I make a clarion call on the informed masses of Nigeria to let us form people's forum to fight political corruption in Nigeria.
The proposal is as follows:
1.Let us develop a web application portal inform of physical BLACK LIST record we used to have in schools those days.
2.this portal shall store in its database profile of intending and serving political office holder of interest.
3.This characters activity shall be brought to people's court base on facts and credible court verdicts.
4.A digital vote of no confidence shall be passed on them similar to what you do on forum "likes" and on other social media.
5. Anyone found guilty is therefore sentence to black list section of the forum.
6.Accused may have option of appeal and they may be warned if majority deem it fit.
7.It therefore follows that if you found guilty and sentenced to black list section, you are barred from holding political office for a period of time ranging from 4 year to infinity.
8.I call on well meaning youths and progressive of this country to let us put our technical and financial resources to make this proposal work for the sake of God who sent to make a change in Nigeria and our upcoming generation. The shame is too much to bear in the international community.
9.So when you come out to contest position, we can go an perform background and profile checking on you from the peoples integrity forum. Please you can suggest better name.
I call on colleagues in IT, other professional field to submit suggestions. NGOs and human right community please we need you now to connect us with those who can fund this project. We prefer independent support we don't want it to be highjacked.
Moderators do us a favour move to from page.
10.Join this struggle by making a comment so that we can get our contacts for the commencement of this forum.
11. We can start by first creating facebook page.
I rest for a while.
My full name is Oyebade Adewale
a concerned Nigerian.
Re: (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by AntiWailer: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2018
When paid,

The admin will remove them.

The platform to fight corruption will not be corrupt.
Re: (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by otokx(m): 10:32am On Mar 14, 2018
Does the OP stay in Nigeria?
Re: (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by waldigit: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
otokx:
Does the OP stay in Nigeria?

Yes born and bred. I have resisted many temptation to leave becos I believe nothing is impossible.
Re: (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by waldigit: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
AntiWailer:
When paid,
The admin will remove them.

The platform to fight corruption will not be corrupt.
Does this mean we should fold our arms and remain docile for life!
Re: (proposal) Let's Use Power Of IT And People To Fight Corruption by AntiWailer: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
waldigit:

Does this mean we should fold our arms and remain docile for life!

Contest.

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections On The Brink Of Chaos Courtesy Ganduje/kwankwaso Feud / BREAKING: Reps Reintroduce Election Bills / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home, Reunites With Their Families (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.