Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

#MYFREEDOMDAY: My Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #MYFREEDOMDAY: My Take (235 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#MYFREEDOMDAY: My Take by Alphasoar(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2018
#MYFREEDOMDAY

Rich green grasses has a high tendency of habouring reptiles, don't look for green grasses but make your grasses green.
Many Africans think America or Europe is the best place to be, because of whatever reason they may come up with. So, in guise of looking for greener pastures, they are tempted to engage themselves in a risky adventure of trying to cross the Sahara desert or the Mediterranean sea to enter Europe.

My African people, let's realize that all the shiny surfaces we see on TV on daily basis or on social media are not really silver nor gold. Some may just be some worthless stainless. The power they command from afar may just be that tempting push to slavery.
What happens to making Africa a better place? Africa is got all we need to be better people.

If I Nigeria you in South Africa without making you Ghana me at all, You won't Cameron me to Morocco. (Bad Comparisons). That is why I want to David you today Solomon, don't Jezebel yourself because at some point later, you may not Hezekiah yourself. (Avoid regrets)

Don't try to mother your mother a wrapper just because you are a rapper while you end up like a frustrated palm wine tapper. (Every good mother will wait for you to make it in a good way. They always force God to act on your behalf by their constant prayers)

You might be slayed in Malay...

If you let people force you into doing ugly thing, you will later be forced to force yourself to retrogress and start afresh.

Let everything be a process.

(1) (Reply)

‘politicians Should Weigh Laws They Make To Avert Crises’ / Reflection On Pilgrimage Management: / Enugu Transport Workers Endorse Ugwanyi For Re-election In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.