₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,259,799 members, 4,944,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2019 at 06:27 AM

Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) (1450 Views)

Bet9ja Turbo League Betting Sure Win / Thread For Those Interested In Bet9ja League Classic And Turbo League / Cheat On How To Win In Bet9ja Virtual Game 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 9:35am On Mar 14, 2018
If you are interested in knowing the right strategy to winning the Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League you've come to the right place

If you are serious with it, you can make minimum of 5,000 Naira daily from it with little risk if you follow my guide

I've developed a unique system so that you can make a decent amount of money from it Daily.

I've been playing since January 2017, and made profit from it. It has its own complications too, but I'm willing to put you through for a little fee

The Bet9ja League Classic and the Turbo League is a money spinner (brings a lot of profit) if you can adopt the right strategy like I do.

I've attached some screen shots of some of the games I've played so you can also see what I've been talking about. You can stake with as little as 50 Naira

You can send me a message on Whatsapp

Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Willybos(m): 9:45am On Mar 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by tempest01(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2018
If you are making 5000 naira a day, what are you looking for a little fee for?
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2018
tempest01:
If you are making 5000 naira a day, what are you looking for a little fee for?
So because I make almost 5k per day means I shouldn't strive to make more through other means and through that teach more people??

Because Dangote is already making a lot of money in Nigeria means he shouldn't expand to other countries?

The way you amateurs think at times. It's baffling!!
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by tempest01(m): 10:22am On Mar 14, 2018
Dimejidude:

So because I make almost 5k per day means I shouldn't strive to make more through other means and through that teach more people??

Because Dangote is already making a lot of money in Nigeria means he shouldn't expand to other countries?

The way you amateurs think at times. It's baffling!!

Amateurs....lol. It is you that is an amateur.

There is no fool proof system. Why don't you also post your lost tickets?

No one is going to pay you to lose money. Gamble for fun, not to make a living, else it becomes a problem.

How much is the ''small fee sef''?
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2018
tempest01:

Amateurs....lol. It is you that is an amateur.

There is no fool proof system. Why don't you also post your lost tickets?

No one is going to pay you to lose money. Gamble for fun, not to make a living, else it becomes a problem.

How much is the ''small fee sef''?
And where in my post did I indicate that this my system is 'fool proof'
You didn't see where I put 'with little risk'
No system is perfect, I know
But I've developed a system to reduce your risk significantly.
Thank you Mr.
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 11:27am On May 11
Still on the matter. The Bet9ja Turbo and League Classic Trick still blazing hot!!!
Send me a message on whatsapp if you need proof
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Samakus(m): 3:37pm On May 11
Dimejidude:
Still on the matter. The Bet9ja Turbo and League Classic Trick still blazing hot!!!
Send me a message on whatsapp if you need proof

Show the trick here or win alone. Nobody is paying any small fee for anything. If you can't post the trick here, if it works, people show you love, please play and win alone. Stop disturbing public space mbok.

I'm ready to reply you. I have time
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 5:37am On May 12
Because Nairaland belongs to your father abi? You daft Cretin. I won't show any trick here, kill yourself!!
Samakus:

Show the trick here or win alone. Nobody is paying any small fee for anything. If you can't post the trick here, if it works, people show you love, please play and win alone. Stop disturbing public space mbok.

I'm ready to reply you. I have time
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Samakus(m): 7:45am On May 12
Dimejidude:
Because Nairaland belongs to your father abi? You daft Cretin. I won't show any trick here, kill yourself!!

Then continue begging for small fee. Nothing for you mofo. No shingbai for you. Nobody will give you one naira
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Lionsbet: 8:11am On May 12
Op has little brain, but the thing is some greedy guys would fall for the poo. Steady income of 5k from virtual . Lwkmd.

Petty scammer!

You better buy laptop and start doing Yahoo, idiot.
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 6:10am On May 16
Why don't you just focus on promoting your failing 'Lionsbet' business that I'm sure not one sane individual will patronize.
Lionsbet:
Op has little brain, but the thing is some greedy guys would fall for the poo. Steady income of 5k from virtual . Lwkmd.

Petty scammer!

You better buy laptop and start doing Yahoo, idiot.
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 6:12am On May 16

Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by LionsBets(m): 11:03am On May 16
Hello, you seem to have had an unresolved challenge with us, please feel free to state your Lionsbet account username and what the challenge is to support@lionsbet.com to enable us to assist you.

Dimejidude:
Why don't you just focus on promoting your failing 'Lionsbet' business that I'm sure not one sane individual will patronize.
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 6:45am On May 17
Still on. Send me a message on whatsapp 08037843892
Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Dimejidude(m): 2:30am On May 18
Still going.... grin

Re: Bet9ja Turbo League Tutorials (virtual) by Samakus(m): 1:47pm On May 19
Dimejidude:

There's no trick. Go Bleep yourself

(1) (Reply)

Fabio Capello Named As The New England Manager! / Profile Of A Star Builder: Ekg Sports / Who Are Your Best Five African Footballers Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.