Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,872 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu (339 Views)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Thank You Ireland For Helping Us During Civil War – Buhari / Orji Kalu To Buhari: "Arrest Obasanjo To Prove You Are Fighting Corruption" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu by exlinkleads(f): 10:34am On Mar 14, 2018
Former PDP chieftain, who is now All Progressives Congress, APC, stalwart and former governor of Abia State, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, who also is an ardent lover of Buahri's administration, has challenged President Buhari to arrest and prosecute former President Chief Olusegun Obasanjo to prove his seriousness on his anti-corruption war in Nigeria.

Dr. Uzor Kalu said President Buhari should be bold enough to prove that he has gotten the guts expected of him to salvage Nigeria from bad governance by arresting former President Olusegun Obasanjo for taking away $16 billion fund meant for power under his regime, insisting that unless Obasanjo is arrested, the administration will not be considered to be fighting corruption.

Dr. Uzor Kanu challenged the president at the quarterly public lecture series of National Institute for Cultural Orientation, NICO, with the theme: Culture, Economy and Good Governance: The Nigerian Experience held in Abuja.

In his words;

“My prosecution is political. Our accounts in Abia state were transparent under my watch. The US knows, the UK knows. I have been given a red carpet in these two countries. I have been given a red carpet in China. In fact, I am stronger to fight corruption than President Buhari because he is not fighting it well.

“I have recovered peoples’ money and given them back. I am a creator of wealth at every level. If any court finds me to be corrupt, it should jail me. Corruption is the bane of this country. "A corrupt judge and corrupt politician is worst than armed robber. "Nigerians should start electing presidents that have meaning and guts to take decisions.

“President Buhari has got some guts but he should arrest Obasanjo for us to know that corruption fight is working. "Without arresting Obasanjo, he has not started fighting corruption because Obasanjo took away our $16million electricity money. So, unless he arrests Obasanjo, corruption is not being fought in Nigeria.”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/corruption-war-buhari-most-arrest.html

cc mynd44 dominique lalasticlala

Re: Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu by Sapnaprem(f): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2018
Omo see clash of the titans remix!!!!.
Re: Corruption War: Buhari Most Arrest Obasanjo To Prove His Seriousness - Orji Kalu by lastempero: 11:37am On Mar 14, 2018
When I remember that you where the one that brought abia to the stagnant level its now,I feel like skinning u alive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Private Security In Ondo Waterways Is Gone – Akeredolu / Prophet Predict Death And Hardship Among Nigerian Actors In 2018 / Some Young Men Blast Buhari In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.