Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters (882 Views)

Great Basketballers: Will You Like A Cup Of Tea? / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso -- Your Predictions. / AFCON: Nigeria Vs. Mali -- Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by BADCHRIS: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2007
MIDDLESBROUGH VS MANUTD

IT IS GOING TO BE A TOUGH MATCH TO WATCH.MANUTD CURRENTLY ARE GETTING GOOD RESULT IN ALL COMPETITIONS.BUT THEY ARE BEEN HIT BY RECENT INJURY CRISES. WITH SCHOLES OUT ON SUSPENSION IS GOING TO BE TRICKY TEST FOR MAN UTD AT RIVERSIDE.
middlesbrough are doing well upfront with yakubu and VIDUKA. THOSE TWO ARE GOOD FINISHERS ARE TROUBLE TO ANY DEFENCE.I BELIEVE WITH MANUTD SPIRIT AND THE PRESENCE OF RRONALDO THE GAME WILL END THUS.

MIDDLESBROUGH 1 VS MAN UTD 2

TOTTEN AHAM VS CHELSEA

CHELSEA ARE GETTING BETTER DAY BY DAY. THEY HAVE GOT DROGBA WHO'S SCORING FORM THIS SEASON IS TREMENDOUS.TERYY MIGHT PLAY WHICH IS GOING TO BE A BIG BOOST FOR THEM.
TOTTENAHAM ARE DOING WELL TOO.WINNING 3-2 IN AN AWAY UEFA TIE YESTERDAY WAS A GOOD RESULT.THE Y HAVE GOD PLAYERS LIKE BEBERTOV AND LENNON WHO IS ATREAT FROM THE FLANK.BUT THEY WILL BE MISSING KEANE ON SUSPNSION.I GIVE IT TO CHELSEA, WILL BE TRYING TO REVENGE ON THEIR LOSS AT WHITE HARTE LANE.

CHELSEA 2 TOTTENAHAM 0

BLACKBURN VS MANCITY
BLACKBURN IS AVERY PHYSICAL SIDE. THEY HAVE BEEN GETTING GOOD RESULT OF LATE, KNOCKING ARSENAL OUT OF THE FA CUP AND GETTING A GOOD RESULT AWAY AT REEBOK STADIUM. MANCITY HAVE NOT BEEN VERY EXCEPTIONAL THIS SEASON.SO I WILL GIVE IT TO BLACKBURN

BLACKBURN 2 MANCITY 0

PLYMOUTH VS WATFORD

CAN REALLY SAY MUCH. BUT WATFORD ARE TRYING OF LATE BUT GETTING AN AWAY RESULT AT PLYMOUTH WILL BE DIFFICULT. I WILL GIVE A REPLAY MATCH

PLYMOUTH 1 WATFORD 1

YOUR VIEWS TO COUNTER MINE. LET SHARE IT
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by kitaun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2007
Stop screaming at us!! Edit ur all-caps post pls
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by mukina2: 3:19pm On Mar 09, 2007
OMG . .kit . . grin
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by whitelexi(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2007
My prediction, after watching the recent form of both the Chelski and the Totes, I will have to give it to the Totes.
If they can only see chelski as an ordinary team, vulnerable and beatable, they will beat them easily! Spurs have got the speed and a very precisive attack as well as a stable/attacking midfield, and the durability of a solid defence.
Chelski are patched up behind and in the midfield and even the attack is not organised anymore - take drogba out and the team falls in pieces! Shameful at the moment, they have been really vulnerable to teams from the 2nd and 3rd divisions. . . It should be a really easy game if Martin Jol organises his team properly.
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by Akolawole(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2007
What a Patchy team Chelsea is?

Petr is patchy in goal.

Cavaliho and Ashley Patchy-Patchy

Maka/Michael/ESSIENtial Ingridient/Lamps are too Patchy

DD and Sheva nko? Patchy patchy.

Lord Jesus, please bring back our Nairaland back.
Bring back those Expert Analyst(Amen)
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by Akolawole(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2007
Spurs is a very balanced team.

A very good team with my 3 of my favourite players in Zokora,Babertov and Lenon.

They can beat Chelsea but can a team beat Chelsea twice in a season?

I dont think so.
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by RuuDie(m): 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2007
i get this sneaky feelin that there's gonna be an upset in this round & my mind tells me chelsea are gonna be the victims.
evrything just seems 2 be workin out in UTD's favor this season & i think the trend will continue in the FA cup Q/finals!
Re: F A Cup. Your Predictions Please: Premiership Supportters by mukina2: 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2007
manscum will lose to boro .

cheksli will lose to spurs

i dnt care about the other ties grin

i want benni to have injury for breaking my heart cry

(1) (Reply)

Nani Or Tevez? / Foolish Wenger To Let Flamini Go To Milan / Utaka Linked With N1.4bn Bordeaux Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.