Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) (20741 Views)

Maku: Bandits Attack ex-Minister's Residence, Injure 3 Guards. Gov Sule Reacts / Gunmen Kill 2 Policemen, Injure 3 At Enugu Police Checkpoint / Attack Between Cross River And Ebonyi Communities Kills 3 (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Expect more attacks and be prepared to live with it...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by sidnen: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They should stop provoking this Fulani men.
This one will be looking for attention on NL as if his life depends on it.

It's getting old bro, stop already.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by smokedfish: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Same shit goin on in Plateau state....
Fulani are busy doing their thing at miango...that ia goin to be the third attack on this same community since that bad luck buhari left dis state

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 2:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
THANK GOD FOR LIFE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
xcolanto:
Sai baba
The Fulani herdsmen are clearly on a mission to terrorize the middle belt States of Nigeria.
If something drastic is not done now, it's only a matter of time before they cross the river to the southern part of the country.

In all of this, buhari has refuses to take a bold step in declaring these herds men as terrorist so they can be adequately handled. This killings have gotten out of hand as the people at the top refuses to speak up.

No thanks to yaya bello who welcomed the herdsmen to kogi giving them grazing fields as large as a community.

Kogi state!
Good morning.
My village which is close by is also under heavy attack. Still waiting for more info though inheared a lot of our youths have been killed. Just praying my Aunt in the village survives this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by lascopes(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:
This unnecessary media war against the Fulani tribe is unfair. Why tag everything bad with Fulani? Are Fulanis the only ones rearing cattles? Don't igbos, yoruba and people of the SS rear animals? Should we now conclude that all igbos are kidnappers Because of Evans? Are all niger deltans tagged killers because of Don wanny?

Stop waging media war against the fulanis. It has gotten so bad that even if a fight broke out between cultists or NURTW members, the media will tag them fulanis. This is why the government has to pass the bill on hate speech and also limit press freedom angry

Are you in this country at all??

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by LushGreenz: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Just when is this madness gonna stop lipsrsealed
This is brazen ethnic cleansing ongoing before our very eyes. And if left unchecked will consume the entire nation. This administration's silence is simply consent to all these killings. Whether or not they're politically motivated is not really the point,I think,now every region,tribe and group should be allowed to have a militia/vigilantes to protect their people.

These are sponsored terrorists who now feel entitled under this administration. The issue of ranching is only a decoy or a ploy,this is a covert attack on other ethnicities perhaps to Islamize Nigeria. Nigeria as a country and the people thereof have existed way before 2015 - could this so called Fulani Herders be emissaries of - I mean a faction of Boko Haram....Sporadically striking the SW and SE as well feeling their warfare pulses??

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by xcolanto(m): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Junior66:

My village which is close by is also under heavy attack. Still waiting for more info though inheared a lot of our youths have been killed. Just praying my Aunt in the village survives this.

OMG! What village is this that you speak of? What region is it located as well.
I pray your relatives are safe bro!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:
This unnecessary media war against the Fulani tribe is unfair. Why tag everything bad with Fulani? Are Fulanis the only ones rearing cattles? Don't igbos, yoruba and people of the SS rear animals? Should we now conclude that all igbos are kidnappers Because of Evans? Are all niger deltans tagged killers because of Don wanny?

Stop waging media war against the fulanis. It has gotten so bad that even if a fight broke out between cultists or NURTW members, the media will tag them fulanis. This is why the government has to pass the bill on hate speech and also limit press freedom angry
Brother I'm very sure you don't stay in any of the affected states. I'm also sure you've never personally been in such situations. Hate speech. What is hate speech to death? What is freedom of the press to genocide? Do you know what it means to drive on corpses to your safety? I have fulani friends. My mentor is a fulani man. All fulanis aren't herdsmen or terrorists. But apportion blame properly. The natives know what they know. They know the language. The dressing, mannerisms and behaviour of their attackers. Please don't say much about what you don't know. It's more than nl likes. It is people being killed every night they go to sleep, and the survivors burying people everyday. And don't even dare to ask me to provide proof. Go to bokkos in plateau state. Bassa too. Pass the night. May God protect us all.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by LushGreenz: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
lascopes:

Are you in this country at all??

And you think that's commendable when a government takes away the freedom of speech of individuals and or news agencies??

That's a fundamental civil right violation - a blatant one at that.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Over 3 million people live in Kogi state yet a few hundred Fulani Herdsmen terrorize them.

The weak and stupid will always die and the strong survive - survival of the fittest and bravest!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
So sad for our country, what is becoming this country these days.. what does this evil motherf..ker Fulani want... is time separate this country and let everyone go their separate ways I am sick of sharing the same country with these people.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
This country at time dey weak pesin for bodi no be small......Kilode? killing everyday upandown. These folks don't get tired of blood letting ni? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Porting out wouldn't be a bad idea atallatall!

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Buhari2rule(f): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
after borno visit today. kogi visit loading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbQB9258XYM

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
and they keep mutilating human flesh like its suya

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:

U must be a Fulani, why is it that every where u find these pple it's always the same story of bloodletting why can't they respect and live in peace with their hosts like other tribes is doing? Or better still limit their movement within their ancestral lands?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Imbe cile, the report is well above your intelligence, so take the back seat.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Ur an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
xcolanto:

OMG! What village is this that you speak of? What region is it located as well.
I pray your relatives are safe bro!
Dekina LGA, Kogi State. MynAunt just arrived after trekking from the village. I believe the rest of my distant relatives are safe. Many communities and thousands have been displaced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by OjukwuWarBird: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Junior66:

Which village are you from.?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
Congratulations to Bello and president Buhari.

Kogi should stay in peace with Fulani herdsmen terrorists - president Buhari.

Fulani herdsmen terrorists won't kill citizens for peace again? - president Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by xcolanto(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Junior66:

Dekina LGA, Kogi State. MynAunt just arrived after trekking from the village. I believe the rest of my distant relatives are safe. Many communities and thousands have been displaced.

Thanks for the update!
Good to know your people made it alive from the carnage caused by Fulani herdsmen.
Am sure the news meduims would not report what you have just said here now. Suddenly under buhari media houses have been silenced into reporting true facta of Fulani attacks and other disasters and mayhem caused by them.

Please countiue to give update so the world can know what's going on in kogi state. .
Stay blessed!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by bamoski(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Why are you running away from your identity?

Why are you hiding under a yoruba identity?

Is it so shameful of you to identify with your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by gidgiddy: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Purewatermeji:

Dont talk rubbish. Which other ethnic group do you know is involved in normadic cattle rearing? This is something that is exclusive to Fulani so if people tie them to herdsmen killings then it is logical. It is for Fulani cattle herders to prove to Nigeria that they are different from the killer herdsmen. Using 'Evans' as an example does not fly since kidnappers from all ethnic groups have been paraded in the past to prove it is not exclusive to any ethnic group

However, normadic cattle rearing it exclusive to the Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
God pls help my enemies, may they not run from me for they will only die tired

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
OjukwuWarBird:

Which village are you from.?
Oganenigu, the village attacked in Kogi. Mass burial was done today for about 20 dead bodies. The death as at this morning that I heard was 36.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Abejukolo In Kogi, Injure 3 (Graphic Photos) by Wantedola(m): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria has truly been hijacked and yet Nigerians be expecting some atom of mercy from heartless hijackers. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SARS Arrests Two For Stealing N19.5m Goods (pictured) / Court Remands Lagos Auto Dealer, IVD Over Death Of His Wife, Bimbo / Herdsmen Shun FCT Open Grazing Ban, Obstruct Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.