Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

[video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu (335 Views)

Breaking: Anambra Speaker, Maduagwu, Impeached / Rochas Okorocha Sacks Son-In-law, Uche Nwosu, Others (FULL LIST) / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu by austonclint(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018

Nollywood actor and social media commentator, Uche Maduagwu, has declared that ​controversial OAP Freeze is possessed.

The duo have been engaged in a verbal war in the last one year and recently took shots at each other on social media.

Last November, Maduagwu berated Daddy Freeze over his position on tithes.

Maduagwu says Nigerians will take his preachings more seriously if he is able to fix his marriage to his first wife and mother of two kids, Opeyemi Olarinde.

In a new interview with Nollyzone, Maduagwu declared that the radio host needs deliverance from demons in his life.

“The only thing I see with Daddy Freeze is that he is possessed. I can say that authoritatively”.

Nollywood actor and social media commentator, Uche Maduagwu, has declared that ​controversial OAP Freeze is possessed.

The duo have been engaged in a verbal war in the last one year and recently took shots at each other on social media.

Last November, Maduagwu berated Daddy Freeze over his position on tithes.

Maduagwu says Nigerians will take his preachings more seriously if he is able to fix his marriage to his first wife and mother of two kids, Opeyemi Olarinde.

In a new interview with Nollyzone, Maduagwu declared that the radio host needs deliverance from demons in his life.

“The only thing I see with Daddy Freeze is that he is possessed. I can say that authoritatively”.

“And somebody said 55 demons. No. I have ​n​ever seen the kind of demons possessing him​. ​​The man…being possessed is ​like ​fashion.

“This is somebody that does not go to church, his divorce case still in court but he is gallivanting with another woman; he doesn’t believe in Christmas.

“He is an attention seeker. I don’t talk about him again because he is possessed. He needs attention.”

Watch the video below 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ2LZdNMHwc

Source: http://www.clintgist.com/video-daddy-freeze-is-possessed-and-needs-deliverance-uche-maduagwu/

cc; LALASTICLALA

1 Like

Re: [video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu by austonclint(m): 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Re: [video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu by biacan(f): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why do men keep disgracing themselves in every way shocked especially this one who wants to ruin his mum hard earn reputation undecided useless set of beings
Re: [video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu by Martin0(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
biacan:
Why do men keep disgracing themselves in every way shocked especially this one who wants to ruin his mum hard earn reputation undecided useless set of beings

who da hell is his damm mum
Re: [video] Daddy Freeze Is Possessed And Needs Deliverance - Uche Maduagwu by chivic(m): 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ever since he started speaking against God's anointed. I knew by understanding that he is playing with fire.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Blast Buhari: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists Now As They Are More Dead / Appeal Court Okays Dino Melaye’s Recall Process / Most Corrupt Leader In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.