Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 AM

Top Five Mobile Outlets To Buy Quality Infinix Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Five Mobile Outlets To Buy Quality Infinix Phones (628 Views)

SIM-NIN: Deactivated Subscribers Storm Telecom Outlets, Queues Mount / How Does Phone Master On Infinix Phones Work ? / Infinix Phones Below 30,000, 20,000 Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Five Mobile Outlets To Buy Quality Infinix Phones by Kalapizim(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
We see a cool Infinix phone which meats the design and specifications we desire but are most times faced with the problem of where to buy quality Infinix phones in Nigeria because of many fraudulent phone outlets out there. Set your mind at rest for we bring the best and accessible stores to buy your favourite Infinix devices.
Below are the top five mobile phone retail outlets in Nigeria.
1. 3C Hub
3C HUB is a top class mobile phone’s retail store that provides affordable goods of multi brands with high-tech and fashion in Nigeria. The retail outlet provides the best shopping experience to consumers with “3C” (Confident, Convenient, Comfortable) product, service and shopping environment in Africa.
3C HUB is reputed as the fastest growing phones store in Nigeria with hundreds of stores opened in Nigeria this year, consumers can safely walk into any 3C HUB stores to get the cheapest price for their phones of choice. They are our number one in top 10 mobile phone retail outlets in Nigeria. Check here to see their Mobile phone Price range in Nigeria

2. SLOT Systems Limited
SLOT Systems Limited is a household name for affordable and durable mobile phones for all levels/classes of people. It’s an indigenous company that provides first class after sales support in addition to selling phones and computers. In term of distributions and number of retail shops in Nigeria, SLOT leads the way as it is available in the major cities across Nigeria. They also sell all kinds of mobile phones in Nigeria. They are placed 2nd in the top 10 mobile phone retail outlets in Nigeria.

3. Micro Station
Micro-Station is one of the frontline shops for mobile and computing devices. It’s also operates offline. According to the company’s mission, it’s strategically positioned to drive up the momentum for new discoveries with dedicated service and recognition to numerous customers. They sell all mobile phone brands and their phones are one the most affordable you can get in Nigeria.

4.Yudala
Yudala as a mobile phone shop operates both online and offline. Yudala is an emerging e-commerce in Nigeria and its mobile phone segment has been fast emerging and one the fastest growing in Nigeria, therefore it qualifies to be No. 5 on the top 10 mobile retail outlets in Nigeria.

5. Jumia
Jumai has fast emerged as one of the top online platform where people can shop directly from the comfort of wherever they are.

Re: Top Five Mobile Outlets To Buy Quality Infinix Phones by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
will i get free screen if my phone falls down? or repair the one if it stops working? or replace d earpiece if its bad or give me one year data wen i activate d phone?
Re: Top Five Mobile Outlets To Buy Quality Infinix Phones by Kalapizim(m): 9:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
will i get free screen if my phone falls down? or repair the one if it stops working? or replace d earpiece if its bad or give me one year data wen i activate d phone?
you could get after service within your warranty.

(1) (Reply)

Any Suggestions On How To Correct This Error?? / Charging Problem / How Do You Feel Whenever Your Phone is Fully Charged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.