Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha (2825 Views)

Make $50 Worth Of RENEC Daily By Performing Simple Task / Bitcoin Mining: How To Earn Bitcoin In 1hour With No Deposit. / How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by akintimi88: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello,

I just stumbled on this site yesterday and I thought I should bring it to your notice

They are an affiliate advertising company who generates revenue from people watching their ads and also staying up to five minutes on the site.

Now the amount of revenue generated are shared among members according to the time spent by each individual.. In short, you get what you worked for.

To help people maximize profiting from this site, a captcha was introduced to help you stay up to five minutes, what is required from you is just to type in this captcha the same way you see it on the site. You wouldn't even know when used up to five minutes on the site and you will be paid for your time..

You can withdraw your fund either with bitcoin, credit card or directly into your bank account..
I use bitcoin as withdrawal method

You can check my profile
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by greatnaija01: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
give details here pls
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by akintimi88: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
greatnaija01:
give details here pls

You know the bots wouldn't allow me drop link on the post.. just check my signature
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by chordrylateral(m): 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Op you don withdraw any amount?

******Modified******

Please this is a pure scam ,I've made my research

Up to you
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by haully: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
akintimi88:
Hello,

I just stumbled on this site yesterday and I thought I should bring it to your notice

They are an affiliate advertising company who generates revenue from people watching their ads and also staying up to five minutes on the site.

Now the amount of revenue generated are shared among members according to the time spent by each individual.. In short, you get what you worked for.

To help people maximize profiting from this site, a captcha was introduced to help you stay up to five minutes, what is required from you is just to type in this captcha the same way you see it on the site. You wouldn't even know when used up to five minutes on the site and you will be paid for your time..

You can withdraw your fund either with bitcoin, credit card or directly into your bank account..

You can check my profile

how real is this please, do you have proof that's paying?
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by patinno8: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
Send details to patricktaiwo081@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by gamaliel9: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Run for your life o o o...dont ever attempt putting your bank account there, worst still atm card number....you may even reach 300$ in one hour...guess what ? You MUST have or buy about 40 referals at 9$ each before you withdraw...you will be frustrated,,,and even the money in your account will be gone too IN SECONDS...do not even use your main email sef...

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by chordrylateral(m): 5:33am On Mar 15, 2018
gamaliel9:
Run for your life o o o...dont ever attempt putting your bank account there, worst still atm card number....you may even reach 300$ in one hour...guess what ? You MUST have or buy about 40 referals at 9$ each before you withdraw...you will be frustrated,,,and even the money in your account will be gone too IN SECONDS...do not even use your main email sef...
Really?
So if I don't have up to 40 referral I can't withdraw

Pls have you tried it before and this is what the site told you? Because I've tried to withdraw 5$ and they told me I reach 150$ before I can withdraw to know my seriousness.
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Hunry: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2018
story for the gods. pure scam

1 Like

Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
akintimi88:
Hello,

You can check my profile
I seriously can't thank you enough.
Blessings follow you wherever you go
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2018
gamaliel9:
But it truly pays right
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 17, 2018
akintimi88:
Hello,

You can check my profile
Can I see proof of you ever getting paid because someone just told me that her friend has tried it before. And that it's a scamming website. I need proof to counter that belief
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 17, 2018
greatnaija01:
give details here pls
Did you try it
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 17, 2018
chordrylateral:

******Modified******
Up to you
Let me know about your research
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2019
chordrylateral:

******Modified******
Up to you
I now agree. Do you have any paying one
Re: How To Make $50 In 1hour By Just Solving Captcha by Adek65: 2:36pm On May 26, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

HOT !!!get 75 Tokens Worth A Minimum Of $10!!! FREE / 100x200 For Sale In Arougba Community, Benin City. Edo State - #4.5m Asking / Verified Real Estates Offers (No Agency Fees): Lekki/Ajah/Epe, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.