Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

How To Market A New Nigerian Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Market A New Nigerian Novel (894 Views)

The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / A New Nigerian Romance Novel / Which Is Your Best Nigerian Novel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Market A New Nigerian Novel by agboifo(f): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2007
Hi everyone,
A friend of mine, a lecturer in one of the universities here in Nigeria has just written his first novel. I have read through the manuscript and I think it's a good enough read. Now he has asked me to make suggestions on how best to market the novel, to ensure it gets a good reception from the beginning. He asked me because of the nature of my job as a freelance journalist.

I realize that I can benefit from the wealth of knowledge and experience of the thousands of people on this forum, so please help me.

What do you think is the best way to about this? I should also add that he is yet to approach any publisher. Give me your take please, and thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Best Seller's E-novel For Sale / Read The Heartbreaking Story Of The Chinese At Nanking / The World Is Flat - Friedman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.