Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan (27581 Views)

Ronaldo Is My Goat, Not Messi - Wizkid (Video) / Zlantan Ibile Refused To Eat After Liverpool Defeated Barça (4 - 0) / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by correctguy101(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
I feel he's right. Ronaldo is an ordinary player like everyone but he hustled to be where he is.

A very hard-working guy. Not like Gaucho and Lionel that gets it easy, it's in those guys but Ronaldo? He had to fight for what he craves and he's successfully done it......

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olamide na nonsense you spit..!!?
Where you put messi.. Shiooooor
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by RexTramadol1: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
His opinion does not pass his studio

Make he jus siddon dey plan him wedding o

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Angelababy43x:
IF YOU NEED MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT TAKE IT

IS YOURS

USERNAME:- Angelababy43x

PASSWORD:- wapwap

angry

☣ ☠

Are you banned?

☣ ☠
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by carzola(m): 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
my seven no der shake
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by dayowunmi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerians nawa for una o. He didn't say Ronaldo is the best, he said he's the Most HARDWORKING. It's pretty obvious, see his body now, he's a gym freak. Ronaldo is nowhere near skillful as Messi but he got where he is by hardwork. check the guys Instagram, he's either at the gym or on the pitch or relaxing with family or promoting his business dealings.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dude is high on fermented drugs...
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by anigbajumo(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
dayowunmi:
Nigerians nawa for una o. He didn't say Ronaldo is the best, he said he's the Most HARDWORKING. It's pretty obvious, see his body now, he's a gym freak. Ronaldo is nowhere near skillful as Messi but he got where he is by hardwork. check the guys Instagram, he's either at the gym or on the pitch or relaxing with family or promoting his business dealings.

And messi is currently sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by tokrizy: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2018
some goats no just understand ENGLISH..and that's a big poblem

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by wahles(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2018
millionboi2:
So ola dey watch football
no him dey watch table tennis undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by BlackManta(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
goslowgoslow:
Yes very hard working but selfish player that is where Messi is better and the best.

Ronaldo is the player with the second highest assist in la liga history and you call him selfish

Define selfish. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by DONADAMS(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
your head dey there baddo
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Mandrake007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
oluwasegun007:
baba u sure say u b barca fan...

am a Chelsea fan...but messi is bae, xoxo natural.

that's y I don't want to watch tonight's Match...

I'll check scores tomorrow..
my fellow 007 blue where is the faith? come on bro believe..
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by ObaAdebola(m): 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
More hardworking in what sense?
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by laughbasket(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
not bad for Olamide to mention Ronaldo in his song... moreover, this is his own career
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by kygo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
messi gets compared to Pele Rinaldo gets compared to messi...that's the difference
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by mckazzy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
It's very easy to spot a Madridiot. A plastic fan u re.

They're simply two footballers; Lionel Messi and the other footballers.

LM10 The G.O.A.T

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Icon79(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
With 28 weeks gone in La Liga, Messi now has more goals, assists, shots at goal, completed dribbles and created chances than any other player.

That's how you know whom the best is, not for talk grin

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Ziontommyj(m): 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
Whether he is the most hardworking or he is tje best I don't care all I know is that both messi and c Ronaldo are dwelling in money, so guys stop the f*cling aguement and double you hustle.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by goslowgoslow(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
BlackManta:

Ronaldo is the player with the second highest assist in la liga history and you call him selfish

Define selfish. undecided
Where did you get that from? Google is your friend.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by LesbianBoy(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
All these barca fans don't have sense. Which one be "hardworking player in history"

Are they trying to say that diego costa, ibrahimovic, suarez etc don't work hard?

Mumus king CR7 and Messi are special kind of players......Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by LesbianBoy(m): 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Even if he is not the 2nd, he has over 100 assists! That is so much for a "selfish player"
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by OboOlora(f): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
xreal:
C. Ronaldo right now.

[img]https://media1./images/877af9ac8c629e86fb5f8be807c04158/tenor.gif?itemid=3547802[/img]
Davido dey form fans, u sef won join am?

FTC dedicated to all Barca fans. Congratulations in advance. Even though Chelsea will score just a goal.
God bless you, your gif made my evening smiley
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by BlackManta(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
goslowgoslow:

I got it from Google cheesy

84 assist is too much for SELFISH Ronaldo. grin

Don't forget that Messi has been in la liga about 4 years before CR7 joined Madrid.

Iniesta and Xavi dem were in la liga before CR7 and yet he is topping them.

The second highest assist maker in la liga history, what a selfish player grin

Google is your friend too, you can do your own research but fact is still the same.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by thinkdip(m): 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Na lie,

Na the Se7en wey dey him back dem wan show,

Olaimide is a cultist and his sign is just 7
Simple!
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Alex80s(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
If anyone saw what happened to Sanchez yesterday against Sevilla, one would agree with me that Messi is not better than Ronaldo. The club u play,the pattern of football they play and the country you represent contribute at least 80% Your performance is football. George Weah won World best but he couldn't help his Country qualify for World Cup.
Therefore Ronaldo has played for 3 different clubs successfully but Messi hasn't. Do you think that if Messi joins Man U that they would either beat Sevilla or he would be winning all this awards?

1 Like

Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Goandie: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
dayowunmi:

how dare u say CR7 is not skillful, please go and watch ronaldo free styles u go trip.
I agree with badoosneh Ronaldo is d most hard working and determined football player I ever know.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Henri8: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Same way Davido seems the most hard working Nigerian artist to me.
As in onye Obiakpor.
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
i think say idxabasa na pastor now abi he don backslide?
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Butoneday2(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
God bless you for that? I luv this guy called "C.Ronaldo"
Re: Olamide: Ronaldo Is The Most Hardworking Player In History, But I'm A Barça Fan by Weedfree: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Olamide is half right he is the most hardworking footballer but he is also the most talented he is Greatest Of All Time no one in this generation compares to him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swanky Jerry: My Pay As Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding Stylist High / Davido Smitten By Love In These Photos With New Girlfriend / Simi Pictured With Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi In His Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.