Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) (46528 Views)

Man Killed 2 Women, Stored Them In Freezer For Years In Uk(Pics) / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by elvision1(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
If you see this kain person for road, u go tink say e normal. Ask am for direction

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Kestolovee95(f): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
The way he's bleeding there turns me on. He should be made to bleed to death.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by millomaniac: 5:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
his hand is stained with the blood of the innocent cry
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
eedi.ot! now that one of his legs has been broken, he has suddenly become mentally stable! they ought to break the second leg....I'm sure when they do he will sing the names of his sponsors.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by santricedupas(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
this guy looks fresh, he is a ritualists or a yahoo boy, let him be torture and reveal his herbalists babalawo, top dogs he is working for.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
elvision1:
If you see this kain person for road, u go tink say e normal. Ask am for direction
that one na direction to heaven straight!!!! may our steps always be ordered in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by kwajahafiz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why are the Yorubas more into the fetish killings than other tribes?..Just sincerely curious.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by dview001(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
I wish buhari can be treated like this for the bloodshed of innocent iPod kids and Benue kids

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Sofrosh(f): 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
cheesy
Airforce1, isn't this your brother that is in China grin grin grin
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by CeeManCollins(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Funke!!!
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by arithcom(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
I just hope they caught the right guy. I'm just thinking wrong innocent guy may be nailed. May God protect us all.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Trust my people he has been decimated, he collected lethal beating..just park the remain to the police station.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
kevoh:
Dem Neva put tire for the idiot neck yet... angry angry Wetin dem dey wait for!
TELL THEM ABEG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT MUDERER BURNING TO THE HELL.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
I clicked this thread twice
At first I was like ok
But after I read the topic
I felt it
Normal thing na
Lets go back to Moses law
Kill him angry angry angry
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
elvision1:
Oyo lowa.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
fiercehillz:
Living in Nigeria is the most risky thing in the world...God please protect our little ones
AND OLDER ONES TOO AMEN.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
fiercehillz:
Living in Nigeria is the most risky thing in the world...God please protect our little ones
AND OLDER ONES TOO AMEN. COS NOBODY IS SAVE NOWADAYS.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
NA THE NECK THEY SUPOSE BREAK.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Like seriously what is this guy still doing alive? He should join the poor kids over there

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
He is not a mad man he is a skull miner no be afonja ?
it is their stock in trade
It so unfortunate if this is how you could reason so sad that your parent just invest on you for nothing showed up for.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
kwajahafiz:
Why are the Yorubas more into the fetish killings than other tribes?..Just sincerely curious.
SHUT UP YOUR THEIR MUMU
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by femo86(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
Dis guy suppose don die nah.....Make dem waste am sharpaly

Eeeeediotttttt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tolbanks:
Very good!

KILL HIM! angry angry angry
You don't praise people who are doing wrong, two wrongs won't make a right, they should allow the law take its course.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by dapperdj: 5:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
IS he dead yet..

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
Conehead ritualist as usual angry angry angry
poor kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Paulpeterparker: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
him de claim John Cena abi?

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Why is this animal still alive? angry

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
This guy is a ritualist.He doesn't look insane to me.Its a pity those kids had to die that way.The governor of that state should do something about all this unwarranted killings in his domain.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
Ogun state again, God save us
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Saintsquare:
they don break him leg,

I suspect ritual stuff, he doesn't look mentally unstable jare
How do mentally unstable people look?
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by COOL10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
A leg isn't meant to bend that way. Definitely gonna need ankle surgery.
Re: The Man Who Killed 2 Pupils Of St Johns Anglican School, Ogun (Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

It so unfortunate if this is how you could reason so sad that your parent just invest on you for nothing showed up for.
lol I lie ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Accused Of Sleeping With Daughter Conducts Virginity Test To Prove Innoce / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Criminal, Ekene Okonji Aka 'Galaxy' Arrested In Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.