Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Canada, US Or Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada, US Or Germany (2819 Views)

Why There Are No Menial Jobs In Canada, US, UK / Poland Or Germany Or Canada, Which One's Best? / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada, US Or Germany by damzy88: 5:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello all,

I am struggling to decide on which country to go for Masters in Business Analytics. Your timely input is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by Etfash(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
If money matter is settled, you should take Germany off the list in my opinion. If eventual immigration is important to you, you may want to choose Canada over the U.S. But, if you just want to study, stay back and gain experience a bit and return to Nigeria or immigrate to another country should you don't succeed in getting F1 visa in the U.S, then U.S is good.

Summary
1. What do you want?
2. What are your long term goals?
3. How much do you have?

Answer all the above and it won't be difficult for you making a decision.

2 Likes

Re: Canada, US Or Germany by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
Etfash:
If money matter is settled, [b]you should take Germany off [/b]the list in my opinion. If eventual immigration is important to you, you may want to choose Canada over the U.S. But, if you just want to study, stay back and gain experience a bit and return to Nigeria or immigrate to another country should you don't succeed in getting F1 visa in the U.S, then U.S is good.

Summary
1. What do you want?
3. How much do you have?

Why Germany off?
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by damzy88: 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Etfash:
If money matter is settled, you should take Germany off the list in my opinion. If eventual immigration is important to you, you may want to choose Canada over the U.S. But, if you just want to study, stay back and gain experience a bit and return to Nigeria or immigrate to another country should you don't succeed in getting F1 visa in the U.S, then U.S is good.

Summary
1. What do you want?
3. How much do you have?

Thanks for your response.

I. I want to study Business Analytics. The field is still relatively new and I want to tap into it as soon as possible.

2. I would like to run my own analytics firm in future.

3. To be candid, the money is not complete for now, But it is something I can get family members to help with.

Thanks
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by Etfash(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
EMMAACHILE:

Why Germany off?

Language ish: you will enroll for German language at one point or the other.
When you finish, you will have 2 years to work too but then, Language issues.
Educational standard is great but still trails that of the other 2.

Lastly, payment of fees, where you are required to pay, isn't as flexible. The $couple of thousand bond thing makes it unattractive to me.
Like I said before, all the above are my views.

2 Likes

Re: Canada, US Or Germany by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Etfash:

Language ish: you will enroll for German language at one point or the other.
When you finish, you will have 2 years to work too but then, Language issues.
Educational standard is great but still trails that of the other 2.

Lastly, payment of fees, where you are required to pay, isn't as flexible. The $couple of thousand bond thing makes it unattractive to me.
Like I said before, all the above are my views.
Germany still very good for a single person. My hesitance will be moving for example my family to Germany with children.
Other options like Scandinavian countries (Sweden, Norway or Denmark) or even Finland will be easier compared to Canada. Canada seems to have more rejects per percentage than European countries.
The issue of language in the Nordic is less pronounced as compared to Germany since most people here speak English.
The bond thing is actually an advantage to those who cannot save Money in their accounts.
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by damzy88: 8:56am On Mar 15, 2018
Thanks .More responses please.
Thanks
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by IyaTola: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
damzy88:
Thanks .More responses please.
Thanks
your mail
Re: Canada, US Or Germany by Toffsstore: 5:21am On Apr 21, 2021
Are you looking for where to shop trendy&unique home decor accessories, fluffy throw pillows and wall art ?We are your no 1 plug for that
Let’s turn your fantasy ideas into a living reality.....kindly click here
/2348168357503

Please follow my page�thank you.
https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=km832e2firo6&utm_content=2y87shv

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Migration / Need Tunisia Visa / Pictures From Agodi Zoological And Recreation Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.