Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari (401 Views)

Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Dapchi Schoolgirls: I Responded Better Than Jonathan — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by MercciLee: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration’s response to the abduction of secondary school students is better when compared to that of the previous government.

While Boko Haram insurgents kidnapped 110 students of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state on February 19, 2018, the group abducted 274 students from Government Girls Secondary School, Chibok, Borno state, on April 14, 2014.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan was accused of not responding to the Chibok incident on time because he felt it was the antics of the opposition.

Speaking during a townhall meeting in Damaturu, Yobe state capital on Wednesday, Buhari said his government acted immediately it learnt of the kidnap at Dapchi.

He also spoke about how some Chibok schoolgirls and other captives were released due to the efforts of his government.

“The federal government’s response to the unfortunate abduction of the schoolgirls is a clear departure from the insensitivity of the past administration which looked the other way while the Chibok girls were taken away in 2014 and held in captivity for over three years,” he said.

“Due to our commitment, over 100 Chibok girls have been rescued and reunited with their families, sent back to school and empowered with requisite skills.

“You may recall that recently, our negotiation efforts led to the release of abducted University of Maiduguri lecturers, some women police personnel, students and even an NYSC member.

“We, therefore, have no doubt that the Dapchi girls will be rescued or released. I can reassure parents, Nigerians and the International Community that we will do all that is within our power to make sure that the girls are brought back safely to their families.”

SOURCE: https://streetnetngr.com/boko-haram-i-responded-better-than-jonathan-says-buhari/

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by STARGREEN(m): 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
Could this be a statement from a President?
Its unfortunate, very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
What an unfortunate human being

Under this dullard

110 Dapchi girls are still missing

At least 70 dead due to Lassa fever

Unemployment rising everyday

Hundreds getting sacked From their jobs

Boko Haram are killing up and down

Fulani Herdsmen wiping out communities

Millions spent on cutting grass

But let us concentrate on the past administration

And Let us blame Gej

Under him they ate but still ensured that wealth was spread around and life was easier

But under bubu they will eat clean mouth and claim money no dey

Onye Ara

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by MichaelBukamzy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
So,this old rag is yet to leave the past government alone.
He probably thinks 2019 is still far.continue comparing and blaming until it lands your wrinkled ass to daura

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by saarumann: 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
Only a boko-Haram sponsor will say this rubbish.
Is it any surprise buhari successfully negotiated with boko-Haram? He was one of their patrons. That was why boko-Haram nominated buhari as their negotiator in 2013.

Attack on Boko-Haram is an attack against the North Buhari 2014.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by globemoney: 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Buhari = Blame master.
How about your Fulani herdsmen? Which administration has responded better?
Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by Splashme: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
Very foolish talk from a
brain-dead man
Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by Splashme: 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
Tr
Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by elgramz: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2018
This foolish man, let me remind him of the rubbish he said in 2013 in this day newspaper. Very foolish man

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by limeta(f): 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The man shouldn't be president of any thing talkless of a country
Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by planetzoom: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
no need to worry,Ortomhas shown.Buhari the way to Daura come 2019 .

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by ConAir(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
This man self

Still blaming GEJ.

He is about to use this dapchi girls saga to share another $1b which he tends to use in funding his campaign.

Between, the gworo chewing bigot did not respond fast to the people of benue.

Clueless one.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Responded Better Than Jonathan, Says Buhari by Femolacaster(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
PMB is a disgrace.....people defending him and his clueless actions are really doing a great job.

(1) (Reply)

The Estimated Population That The United Nations Says Nigeria Will Have By 2100 / Jonathan's Desperate Attempt To Influence 2015 Election That Failed. / HOTOS: Mock Referendum Organized In Enugu By IPOB IPOB Organizes Mock Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.