Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth (1092 Views)

Kogi People Already Gave Yahaya Bello A Second Term – Fanwo / "Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira / Why I Won’t Complete Projects Initiated By Akpabio – Gov Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by temitemi1(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
The Senate Minority Leader, Mr Godswill Akpabio, on Wednesday, tagged Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State a bad representation for the argument of inclusion of young people in leadership positions in Nigeria.

The former governor of Akwa Ibom state said this while contributing to a motion raised by Senator Dino Melaye at the plenary of the Senate that the Bello has assented to a law that will lead to the creation of an organization that will operate like ‘state police’.

Akpabio said, “Quite, unfortunately, it is Kogi again. Here we are at the Senate trying to make laws to enable youth to go for elections to be voted for and we are seeing a very youthful governor who is giving the impression that we, elders, should continue to recycle ourselves. But I do know that the youth of Nigeria are ready.

“Having been a governor before, we were very circumspect about arming militants or arming youth because at the end of the day, even after you’ve left office, it will be difficult for you to retrieve that weapon.

“To hear that there is a law at all mentioning people to carry light weapons in a state is not only condemnable but must be looked into because Nigeria has been struggling with the proliferation of arms. What is happening is almost like legalizing illegality.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/14/sen-akpabio-gov-yahaya-bello-bad-representation-youth

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by temitemi1(m): 9:00pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yahaya Bello is nothing but grade 1 failure!

1 Like

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by madridguy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Just like your hero

temitemi1:
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by StarUp: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2018
Senator Akpabio has spoken well. Governor Yahaya Bello needs help asap.

1 Like

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by tashashiel(f): 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
temitemi1:
where have you been??
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by tashashiel(f): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
sen akpabio and senator yamaha belo should please go to hell.
they're all mad
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by temitemi1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
even failure is calling yahaya bello failure grin grin grin
madridguy:
Just like your hero

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by temitemi1(m): 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yahaya bello's place in hell is a very special one.
tashashiel:
they're all mad

2 Likes

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by temitemi1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
In the country o! the unfortunate thing is that yahaya bello is my governor while buhari is my president cry
tashashiel:
where have you been??

3 Likes

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sad but true. Looking at that fool, one will likely say that Nigerian youths aren't fit and ready to take over.

He's stupidly stupid and foolishly foolish. angry

1 Like

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by tashashiel(f): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2018
temitemi1:
In the country o! the unfortunate thing is that yahaya bello is my governor while buhari is my president cry
double wahala grin

4 Likes

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by tashashiel(f): 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
temitemi1:
Yahaya bello's place in hell is a very special one.
i tell you
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by 0monnak0da: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
So Akpabio considers himselfan elder.

How old was he in 2007 when he became goernor?
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by Samusu(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Sincerely, as an indigine of Kogi state, I am ashamed of my Governor
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by Herdsmen: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2018
Kogi don buy wahala .
Bello is useless
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by ifyan(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2018
I am waiting who will dispute what Send. Akoabio said.

Maybe his own zombies will show face

One of the worst governor in the country. A true bad representation for the youth

1 Like

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by ConAir(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yahaya Bello is really a disgrace to youths.

Bello is a little Hitler, how can he create a gun wielding organization without legalizing it from the Senate?

Dude has interior motives. Apc is just appalling, they don't care about the poor masses.

Very satanic party

1 Like

Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by daveP(m): 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
tashashiel:
they're all mad
lol @Yamaha....
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by Ayebaeapretai(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
madridguy:
Just like your hero
see this buzu
Re: Sen. Akpabio: Gov. Yahaya Bello, A Bad Representation For Youth by Kimgy80: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
temitemi1:
The Senate Minority Leader, Mr Godswill Akpabio, on Wednesday, tagged Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State a bad representation for the argument of inclusion of young people in leadership positions in Nigeria.

The former governor of Akwa Ibom state said this while contributing to a motion raised by Senator Dino Melaye at the plenary of the Senate that the Bello has assented to a law that will lead to the creation of an organization that will operate like ‘state police’.

Akpabio said, “Quite, unfortunately, it is Kogi again. Here we are at the Senate trying to make laws to enable youth to go for elections to be voted for and we are seeing a very youthful governor who is giving the impression that we, elders, should continue to recycle ourselves. But I do know that the youth of Nigeria are ready.

“Having been a governor before, we were very circumspect about arming militants or arming youth because at the end of the day, even after you’ve left office, it will be difficult for you to retrieve that weapon.

“To hear that there is a law at all mentioning people to carry light weapons in a state is not only condemnable but must be looked into because Nigeria has been struggling with the proliferation of arms. What is happening is almost like legalizing illegality.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/14/sen-akpabio-gov-yahaya-bello-bad-representation-youth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Reacts To Bauchi Deputy Governor’s Resignation / What Defence Minister Told Buhari At Security Council Meeting / What Tinubu Told Me About Buhari - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.