Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pls Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help (347 Views)

mathematicians solve this questions am confused about the answer pls help / Pls Help Me Save Another Year Of Staying At Home. / Nairaland Mathematician. Pls Help Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help by Oracle94: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
my waec certificate and secondary school testimonial bears only my surname and first name while my jamb result and the rest of my certificates bear my surname, first name and middle name, there is no spelling error. I want to know if the absence of the middle name on my waec certificate will pose a problem for admission purpose and what will be the solution, or do I have nothing to worry about. pls am worried cos I don't want to be told any stories in the future, thanks for your replies.
Re: Pls Help by mozele(m): 12:25am On Mar 15, 2018
You dont have to give yourself headache over this issue. What you have to do is to go to the high court of the state where you reside in, tell them you want to apply for change of name(affidavit). This shouldnt cost you more than N2000.

After you've done that, contact a newspaper house closest to you to get it published. This in Daily Trust i think costs about N4500.

When you are through with the whole process, whenever you are applying for an admission or a job with your certificates, make sure you submit a photocopy of the affidavit and the copy of the page of the newspaper that carries the details of your change of name.
Re: Pls Help by Oracle94: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Mozele thanks a lot for your reply, I think that's what I ll do

(1) (Reply)

Project Topic / Exam Is Approaching!!!! Pls Help Me Out / I Need Your Help Federal Poly Ede Student Plzzzzz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.