Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes (779 Views)

Corruption: Buhari’s Presidency Stinks - PDP Attacks Obono-obla, HOSF Over Fraud / Osinbajo: Extreme Poverty In Nigeria Gives Me Sleepless Nights / Why We Are Slow In Fighting Corruption – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
The former governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu has attacked the former President of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo again in his hometown at Igbere, Abia state when journalists paid him a visit.  Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu said that he is  in shock that Buhari has not arrested the biggest thief (Obasanjo) we have in Nigeria up till now.

According to him,

'' I was governor in 1999 and I knew what happened in 1999, there were a lot of anti-corruption wars that we fought that period. I was governor for complete 8 years and we knew that it was Obasanjo brought the corruption that we had in the class of politics in Nigeria''.

''He looted our central bank and nobody talked about it, I know most of the companies he sold to himself, some of the hotels in Abuja were sold for nothing ''.

''This is a man who came into power with only 20,000 naira, he told me and I have it on record. Obasanjo personally told me that he had 20,000 naira when he was contesting for president in Nigeria. Where did he get the money to build all those edifice in Abeokuta? It turns my head black because we should be able to identify this issue of corruption fundamentally, he said.

When journalists asked him if Buhari fails to arrest Obasanjo whether it means Buhari is not actually fighting corruption.

Orji Uzor Kalu  said again that Buhari should arrest Obasanjo if he is serious about fighting corruption because Obasanjo is the biggest thief in Nigeria at the moment because the former President level of corruption in Nigeria is making him to have sleepless night.

In his words again,

''Honestly, Buhari might be fighting all the former governors, ministers, others who are minor thieves but if he fails to arrest Obasanjo, I don't think he is fighting corruption.

''My interest goes to Obasanjo who was the biggest thief in Nigeria. Mind you, I wrote him a letter when I was the Governor, telling him that he is corrupt, that corruption is under his table, why is looking at people?. 

''I can't even sleep at night because Nigerians are clapping for the biggest thief that we have in Nigeria. Obasanjo is with our 16 billion dollars of our electricity money and he is not respected anywhere in the world, only AU in Adis Ababa that he is important.  Even BBC calls him a thief'', Orji Uzor Kalu exploded.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/432078/corruption-buharis-inaction-giving-me-sleepless-nights-orji-kalu-explodes-in-igbere/

Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by ufuosman(m): 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Good is a thief but you self follow for the thief.
Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
cc Lalasticlala
Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
Nawa ooo so pot dey call kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by OneCorner: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2018
igbos dat are supposed to comment here are busy looking for tinubu thread to cum on
Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by EricBloodAxe: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2018
OUK what happened to you? How much has the dullard offered a thief like you to urge this show of shame from you. We all know obj looted the country but we also know a high profile looter like you has no morale obligation to call obj out. What a shame.
Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by Okoroawusa: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2018
I just stumbled upon this thread and am going through comments. When am done then I will comment.
Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by DabLord: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2018
tongue

Re: Corruption: Buhari's Inaction Giving Me Sleepless Nights - Orji Kalu Explodes by chuksjuve(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2018
This man seeking for political relevance at all cost !!!

A thief calling out another.

(1) (Reply)

Secondus: Former Presidents, Leaders Unite Against Buhari In 2019 / Lazy Nigerian Youth / Did Atiku Abubakar Commit Any Crime That Prevents Him From Entering USA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.