Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau (695 Views)

No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu / Aisha Buhari Reposts Video Of Misau Criticising Buhari Led FG On Twitter / Misau: IG Of Police N10Billion Monthly Bribe Allegation Debated On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 2:30am On Mar 15, 2018
This is a must watch for all our tribal bigots on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
Tribe and language we are killing ourselves for is just a means of communication.
I stop at that.

Lalasticlala let's promote this.
Mynnd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2RQoj6WLYQ

1 Like

Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 6:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Sarrki. Madridguy and the rest of you guys promoting tribalism come and watch this and be wise
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 12:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello
Serious
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by gidgiddy: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
KingGBsky:
This is a must watch for all our tribal bigots on Nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
Tribe and language we are killing ourselves for is just a means of communication.
I stop at that.

This is nonsense. This has got to do with value system. Youruba/Hausa/Igbo have different value systems and thats why they cant be one
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by uba1991: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
When dis mumu reach Bauchi let him tell dem.
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is nonsense. This has got to do with value system. Youruba/Hausa/Igbo have different value systems and thats why they cant be one

Do you know how many nationalities, cultures and tribes made up the united states of America?
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by gidgiddy: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
KingGBsky:

Do you know how many nationalities, cultures and tribes made up the united states of America?

America is different, it is not a country of indigenous people but a country of immigrants.
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

America is different, it is not a country of indigenous people but a country of immigrants.

Is your idea down to Nigeria never going to be one?

The only thing I know for sure anyways is that if this has been thesame even since the 19th century then I fear there is no change in the near future, even now that is now so breadthed up between the Yorubas and Ibos.
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by gidgiddy: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
KingGBsky:

Is your idea down to Nigeria never going to be one?

Nigeria can never be one because Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba are very different people. Those who make a good team are those who share similar values and outlook on life.

Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Let me ask you a quick one?
Which tribe is really holding nigeria from disintegrating?
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Nigeria can never be one because Igbo/Hausa/Yoruba are very different people. Those who make a good team are those who share similar values and outlook on life.

This sure is like a prison for other tribes.
Well I blame the Yorubas for always allowing the Hausa/Fulanis to be their mediator in this event.
Nigeria would have peacefully disintegrated long ago if not for the hide and seek role the yorubas are playing.
Same reason Ibos and Yorubas always find it hard to agree
Re: Tribe Is A Language And Language Is Just A Means Of Communication Sen. Misau by KingGBsky(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
KingGBsky:

This sure is like a prison for other tribes.
Well I blame the Yorubas for always allowing the Hausa/Fulanis to be their mediator in this event.
Nigeria would have peacefully disintegrated long ago if not for the hide and seek role the yorubas are playing.
Same reason Ibos and Yorubas always find it hard to agree

Naija i weep thee

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Are The Infrastructures? / Why PDP May Be Right That Corruption War Is Selective – Oshiomhole / APC Accuses Wike Of Sponsoring Gunmen To Kill Its Members In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.