Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng (34582 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Atiku Abubakar And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Posters Flood Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by joenor(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Why are these ppl dey always end up with one terrible sickness?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by onatisi(m): 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
God punish you stupid blogger. May that cancer build mansion in your body, since you think you can generate traffic by wishing another person evil.

Anu mpama!
Amen ,may every blogger generating false news die prematurely
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by thaoriginator: 8:42am On Mar 15, 2018
Too much pizza, shawarma, chicken and meatpie � fried rice and jollof rice no exercise.. Corruption money � overloaded. Holla say moma grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by Strikethem: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2018
devindevin2000:
Ekwesu Afonja abiakwa
One of the poorly educated people we have in this nation is you. Finding it difficult to understand simple English. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by judgedredd22(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2018
ayaomen:
Lie

haba! shocked shocked na wetin?!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by emmie14: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Agents of fake news and doom. Thinking Ngozi is interested in Aso evil rock made idler like you to harbour such evil intentions. You would have done better as poet. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by talk2percy(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:
Really? You gotta be shitting me.

#AMBODE MUST GO!!!
He and his little arrogant priest-sacking wife!

Don't forget his wife had a pastor dismissed because she had to stand in line to give offering like everyone else!

I dedicate this FTC to Lalasticlala, Seun, and other mods. Ok, they ain't perfect. But they are trying real hard and doing a pretty good job!
I find it a little hard to digest, she sacked a priest because.... I am sure as that that it won't be a catholic priest because I know why it can never happen. Perhaps it could be all these new generation churches
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by ameri9ja: 9:08am On Mar 15, 2018
talk2percy:
I find it a little hard to digest, she sacked a priest because.... I am sure as that that it won't be a catholic priest because I know why it can never happen. Perhaps it could be all these new generation churches

It was the Anglican priest serving in the church within the state house. It made several
FP on NL.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by bonechamberlain(m): 9:10am On Mar 15, 2018
BlakKluKluxKlan:
The way people think you will think some animals are better than them.
The Op praised the woman rather than deride her. And he only brought out the news after the woman had conquered the ailment to encourage cancer patients that they need not loose hope yet some buffoons went to town villifying the innocent fellow and even wishing him evil.
I can understand why God regretted creating man.
some people are born irrational, they didn't even read properly, before attacking the op. some of this people are kids.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by Supreme01: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
Not this woman abeg, she's the pride of this God forsaken nation...instead the let the one am thinking go...God abeg.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by Domainty(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
[b][/b]PLEASE, THIS ISN'T OKAY. WE DISLIKE THIS POST
ALWAYS BE TRUE WITH YOUR WRITE UP.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by gidado14(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by donnie(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
drexzie:

Source: http://www.thecapital.ng/?p=23165

O Lord please keep this woman alive for us in Jesus' name.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by orisa37: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Lord heal her, Nigeria prays.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by talk2percy(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2018
ameri9ja:

It was the Anglican priest serving in the church within the state house. It made several
FP on NL.
hhhmmm, chai...anyways, nah there that Kai poo fit happen.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by lobell: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2018
WOW! Cancer is becoming more and more common. Beating it is not easy. It's cause for celebration when one does beat it. In your face Cancer!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
I pray for God's perfect helping for her.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
They didn’t read the story. They only read the caption. People don’t like to read. It’s sad.

And that's why they will always lack knowledge. It's a pity.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by drexzie(m): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Switruth:
Joshua the Blogger. Na thunder go Fire you for this fake news.
Bleep you
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng by Switruth: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
drexzie:
Bleep you
old story. Na now u wake up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Government House Blocked By Gun-Wielding Policemen (Photos) / Ike Ihia Offers To Pay Peter Obi's Monthly Twitter Subscriptions / Forfeited $460,000 Was A Civil Matter: Tinubu's Witness, Bamidele Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.