Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

​essential Knowledge - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ​essential Knowledge (338 Views)

Ruling On Giving Medicine To The Patient Without His Knowledge / 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam / No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

​essential Knowledge by kzubyar(m): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Essential Knowledge​
Taking bath with rainy water is a spiritual therapy for spiritual attack of any kind; be it socery, evil eye etc. And the evidence that rainy water i[color=#006600][/color]s a ballistic missile attack on evil spirits is Allâh's verse which goes thus:

​وَيُنَزِّلُ عَلَيْكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً لِّيُطَهِّرَكُم بِهِ وَيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمْ رِجْزَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَلِيَرْبِطَ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِكُمْ وَيُثَبِّتَ بِهِ الْأَقْدَامَ​

​...and He caused water (rain) to descend on you from the sky, to clean you thereby and to remove from you the Rijz (whispering, evil-suggestions, etc.) of Shaitan (Satan), and to strengthen your hearts, and make your feet firm thereby.​
(English - Mohsin Khan) Surah: Al-Anfãl vs 11
Glory-be-to-Allâh! [b][/b][i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / Assistance To Build A Mosque / The Virtues Of The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.