Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam (8784 Views)

Benefits Of Seeking Knowledge In Islam / Muslim Boy Prayers In Front Of RCCG Church / Imam Leads Prayers During Earthquake In Indonesia! (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by MuslimHowto: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
Seeking knowledge is very essential in Islam regardless of the field you are interested in (be it Quran, science, art, business, e.t.c.) which does not go against the teaching of Islam.

Some people are blessed naturally with knowledge and understanding, they do not have to read hard before they assimilate what they have been taught.

But if you are a Muslim who wants to improve in his/her knowledge, wisdom, brain storage capacity, understanding of things they learn quickly, you need to recite these following sunnah duas (prayers) to help you increase in knowledge.

DUA #1

ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺍﻧْﻔَﻌْﻨِﻲ ﺑِﻤَﺎ ﻋَﻠَّﻤْﺘَﻨِﻲ، ﻭَﻋَﻠِّﻤْﻨِﻲ ﻣَﺎ ﻳَﻨْﻔَﻌُﻨِﻲ، ﻭَﺍﺭْﺯُﻗْﻨِﻲ ﻋِﻠْﻤًﺎ ﺗَﻨْﻔَﻌُﻨِﻲ ﺑِﻪِ
Translation

O Allah benefit me with what You have taught me, and teach me that which will benefit me, and grant me knowledge which will benefit me.

Transliteration

Allahumma infa’ni bima ’allamtani wa ’allimni ma yanfa’uni wa rzuqni ’ilman tanfa’uni bih.

References and remarks
Al-Hakim and Al-Albani granted it good in Silsila Sahiha n.3151

DUA #2

ﺍﻟﻠَّﻬُﻢَّ ﺇﻧِّﻲ ﺃﺳْﺄﻟُﻚَ ﻋِﻠْﻤﺎً ﻧَﺎﻓِﻌﺎً، ﻭﺭِﺯْﻗﺎً ﻃَﻴِّﺒﺎً، ﻭﻋَﻤَﻼً ﻣُﺘَﻘَﺒَّﻼً
Translation

O Allah indeed I ask You for beneficial knowledge, and a good Halal provision, and actions which are accepted.

Transliteration

Allahumma inni ass'aluka ’ilman nafi’an, wa rizzqan tayyiban, wa ’amalan mutaqabbalan.

References and remarks
Al-Albani, Sahih Ibn Majah 1/152

DUA #3
[ ﺃَﻋُﻮﺫُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺟِﻴﻢ ]
ﻭَﻗُﻞ ﺭَّﺏِّ ﺯِﺩْﻧِﻲ ﻋِﻠْﻤًﺎ
Translation

[I take refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.]
O my Lord increase me in knowledge.

Transliteration

[A’ûdhu bi-l-lâhi mina sh-shaytâni r-rajîm.]
Wa qul rabbi zidni ’ilma.

Reference
Surah Ta Ha: Verse 114

DUA #4
[ ﺃَﻋُﻮﺫُ ﺑِﺎﻟﻠﻪِ ﻣِﻦَ ﺍﻟﺸَّﻴْﻄَﺎﻥِ ﺍﻟﺮَّﺟِﻴﻢ .]
ﺭَﺏِّ ﺍﺷْﺮَﺡْ ﻟِﻲ ﺻَﺪْﺭِﻱ ﻭَﻳَﺴِّﺮْ ﻟِﻲ ﺃَﻣْﺮِﻱ ﻭَﺍﺣْﻠُﻞْ ﻋُﻘْﺪَﺓً ﻣِّﻦ ﻟِّﺴَﺎﻧِﻲ ﻳَﻔْﻘَﻬُﻮﺍ ﻗَﻮْﻟِﻲ .
Translation

[I take refuge with Allah from the accursed devil.]
O my Lord! expand me my breast, ease my task for me and remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say.

Transliteration

[A’ûdhu bi-l-lâhi mina sh-shaytâni r-rajîm.]
Rabbi ishrah li sadri wa yassir li amri wa hlul ’uqdatan min lisani yafqaho qawli.

References and remarks
Surah Ta Ha : Verses 25 – 28

source >>> https://www.muslimhowto.com/2019/04/4-prayers-to-increase-you-in-knowledge-Islam.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Kherdija(f): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
Allahumma Ameen,May Allah subhanahu wata'ala the All knowing,All hearing answer our Du'as.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by maj59(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2020
nice one

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Jemerson: 11:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Increase your knowledge about God. Learn his ways and you'll be happy

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by itman61: 11:26am On Jul 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Fruitydemola(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Masha Allah..... Jumma’at Mufeedah

3 Likes

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Britzdon(m): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2020
Religion has come to destroy humanity and cause chaos.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Think innovative and love one another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by AnanseK(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
JazakumulLah khairul jazaa

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Masha Allah
Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by fortran12: 11:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Which knowledge does the book or religion have? Knowledge like camel urine, fly's wings and poison, washing with sand etc

5 Likes

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by lekspot01(m): 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
fortran12:
Which knowledge does the book or religion have? Knowledge like camel urine, fly's wings and poison, washing with sand etc

Inalilah waina ilehin rojihun

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Mummymahdi(f): 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
May Allah increase us in knowledge and bless it

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
fortran12:
u for just pass na
Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by wyqay: 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
ماشاء الله
At Calculus Digital Concepts we design Islamic flyers at a very cheap price.
Flyers and business logo suitable for all social media platforms.
+2347065313924

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by advocatejare(m): 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought the Quran is the book of knowledge, why the prayers again?
Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by fortran12: 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Heistman:
u for just pass na
It was too tempting

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Walexz02(m): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amin
Thank you OP

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by motayoayinde: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
BAARAKALLAHU FIIK. SURELY ALLAH NEVER FAILS IN HIS PROMISE. THE REWARDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS RELIEVERS ARE GUARANTEED WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by Tranquility4u: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
JazakAllahu Khairan
Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by chakula: 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
I will Allah's willing be sticky with these duas so as to benefit from them and as well to posses a better understand in my studies. Ma sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by earnit3: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
oh
Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by abdullahi45: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
lekspot01:

Inalilah waina ilehin rojihun

Don't be surprised Akhiiy. They are unbelievers that find joy denigrating and profaning Islam. How I wish they knew their idle talks does not bring a drop of blemish to Islam. I hope they use the same level of energy to learn about the pristine path of truth. May Allah (SWT) guide them aright. Aameen

1 Like

Re: 4 Prayers To Increase You In Knowledge In Islam by franklinnwaGOD(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
See protocols before I commit.chaii there is God ooo.

(1) (Reply)

What Does Sura 9:123 Says? If You Know Your Quran Well Please Tell Us / Interactions with non-mahram|Etiquettes of online and offline interactions / Going To Hajj In The Bible(evidence)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.