Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? (1082 Views)

I Need A Sugar Mummy Around Akure Environ / Connect With A Sugar Mummy,sugar Daddy Nationwide,call On: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by dsexylady: 10:07am On May 01, 2010
Hey my big guys. we link matured Rich ladies who will spoil you financially to any interested guy anywhere in Nigeria, only if you can satisfy them. you understand what i mean, If you are interested call this number 017309261 now for more infor. Hey guys make sure you are decent, neat,respectful. down to earth as they will be there to provide all your financial needs because they pay big if you are capable. pls this is discrete. if you can't keep it discrete forget it.
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by ElRazur: 10:08am On May 01, 2010
Die and choke on fire. grin
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by obxddon(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2010
Eyaaa

See wetin unemployemnet cause,
Your mama stil dey alive,im know your work so
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by anaye(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2010
You fail to indicate the location of the honey mamas[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by deevick246(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2010
ElRazur:

Die and choke on fire. grin

l wonder why some people wont just use their mouth well here on NL.The poster didnt force anybody,its only for those who want it.so lockup.
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by ElRazur: 11:56am On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

l wonder why some people wont just use their mouth well here on NL.The poster didnt force anybody,its only for those who want it.so lockup.

Omo you too chop shiiiittt.

This is a public forum and I can post what I want and how I see fit. grin
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by ec3l(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2010
Ok Elrazur, thing is some posts make u sound childish.
Play mature ok?
U dont wanna be "typeative"
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by ElRazur: 12:07pm On May 01, 2010
ec3l:

Play mature ok?

Really? Like I give a shiit. Oya you too drink this gutter juice. grin
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 01, 2010
deevick246:

ec3l:

Play mature ok?
freedom of speech isnt absolute. U may say somethings in public that could either make u a nuissance or land u in trouble.
Re: Do You Need A Sugar Mummy ? by Povis: 10:54pm On May 03, 2010
Have posted enough application on this issue and no reply yet but if u are realy serious i dont need to call u have my number tell ur sugar mummy to bell me on my number 08064137804 and the name is povis victor still remain cute and handsome thax bro

(1) (Reply)

What Women Want. Girls Only Pls / Whatsap And Bbm Group (where Anything Can Happen) / Ibadan Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.