Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung (490 Views)

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri / "Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Lalong misled Buhari to inaugurate a bridge built by GEJ – Dalung

Solomon Dalung, minister of youth and sports, has accused Simon Lalong, governor of Plateau state, of misleading Pres. Buhari to inaugurate a bridge which was completed by ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari paid a two-day working visit to Plateau last week. In a statement on Monday, Dalung criticised the governor, saying Lalong had refused to accept the advice he had been offering him.

The minister said he was not after Lalong for a selfish reason but out of his love for the state. “Former President Goodluck commissioned federal secretariat bridge, why did Governor Lalong mislead the president to recommission it again?” he asked.

“I honestly have respect for him (Lalong) because he is my leader. I have given him series of advice and will continue to do even though he has not taken any.”

He also accused the Plateau state gover.... READ MORE >>>> https://9jaameboonline.com.ng/2018/03/14/lalong-misled-buhari-to-inaugurate-a-bridge-built-by-gej-dalung/

Solomon Dalung, minister of youth and sports, has accused Simon Lalong, governor of Plateau state, of misleading Pres. Buhari to inaugurate a bridge which was completed by ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari paid a two-day working visit to Plateau last week. In a statement on Monday, Dalung criticised the governor, saying Lalong had refused to accept the advice he had been offering him.

The minister said he was not after Lalong for a selfish reason but out of his love for the state. “Former President Goodluck commissioned federal secretariat bridge, why did Governor Lalong mislead the president to recommission it again?” he asked.

“I honestly have respect for him (Lalong) because he is my leader. I have given him series of advice and will continue to do even though he has not taken any.”

He also accused the Plateau state gover.... READ MORE >>>> https://9jaameboonline.com.ng/2018/03/14/lalong-misled-buhari-to-inaugurate-a-bridge-built-by-gej-dalung/
Re: Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2018
Buhari is a complete disaster.... How can the presidency be deceived like this if they're not deemed very incompetent and unintelligent to discover such pranks

1 Like

Re: Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2018
That is good. This is part of the politics of change. grin They changed the name of the old president to that of the new president and then, changed the old date to a new one. Shikenaa. grin
Re: Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung by Eboski(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2018
let me book space cos Zombies will come and say something else........
Re: Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By GEJ – Dalung by saarumann: 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
This govt with absolutely nothing to show for have the habit of recommissioning GEJ's projects.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pmb Afraid Of Come 2019 / Bokoharam Has Been Drastically Negotiated. / Dapchi Girls : Can This Be True Or The Work Of The Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.