Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone (1805 Views)

We Will Never Leave Anambra State, Hausa Community Vows / Victor Umeh Buys A Car For Catholic Priest After Election Victory (Photos) / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by ejioforjm(m): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2018
“The good people of Anambra State are not comfortable with the recent order to withdraw the small arms in the custody of the vigilante men.

“Today Anambra State is referred as the safest state in Nigeria; before it was notoriously unsafe.

“These Vigilante people have complemented the efforts of the conventional security forces in combating crime.

“It is important while we condemn vigilante in some state; we have to commend the use of vigilante in places where it has worked effectively, like in my own state (Anambra).

“My people want these vigilante services in Anambra State. Indeed if you dispense with vigilante services in Anambra State, the state of insecurity will return and our people are very anxious about it.

“I want to use this opportunity to ask the Inspector-General of Police to leave Anambra State alone. That state is very peaceful, very safe and the safest state in Nigeria.”

— Senator Victor Umeh OFR

5 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by freeze001(f): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Don't mind the yeye IG. He did not order total disarmament of herdsmen who wilfully attack n destroy lives n property. He's looking for vigilantes that even complement the puny n dishonest efforts of the police force.

6 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by Sapnaprem(f): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2018
It's good to know ones right.
ejioforjm:
“The good people of Anambra State are not comfortable with the recent order to withdraw the small arms in the custody of the vigilante men.

“Today Anambra State is referred as the safest state in Nigeria; before it was notoriously unsafe.

“These Vigilante people have complemented the efforts of the conventional security forces in combating crime.

“It is important while we condemn vigilante in some state; we have to commend the use of vigilante in places where it has worked effectively, like in my own state (Anambra).

“My people want these vigilante services in Anambra State. Indeed if you dispense with vigilante services in Anambra State, the state of insecurity will return and our people are very anxious about it.

“I want to use this opportunity to ask the Inspector-General of Police to leave Anambra State alone. That state is very peaceful, very safe and the safest state in Nigeria.”

— Senator Victor Umeh OFR

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by highqueen(f): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2018
they keep embarrassing the good people of east...Obiano will not speak out..only for him to continue licking the dirty ass of these foolaniss

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by Donpresh95(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2018
Zoo police always claiming busy on things dat doesn't matter. Look at how safe Benue with p. u. s. s .y men + governor that refused to form strong vigilante group is before condemning states that have

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by kabrudrapist: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2018
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by Herdsmen: 8:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Nice one ..

Anambra need vigilante.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by Obinwenite(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2018
The best thing that has happened to anambra state is the introduction of vigilante group. Now you can travel within the state even at mid night without fear.Here at Nnewi i was impressed seeing vigilante groups in strategic areas at midnight. I pray God should strengthen them for the wonderful things they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by crestedaguiyi: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2018
Umeh will represent the entire south east very well in the senate.

he represented well during the 2014 confab

4 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by xcolanto(m): 1:03pm On Mar 15, 2018
Last I checked, it is not illegal to own a pump action. Why the IG is carrying out an illegal operation by confiscating arms needed to defend one's self and the people of a state? Especially in this era of Fulani herdsmen which has been left unchecked by buhari and his security chief of staffs.

Remove these weapons and watch Fulani herdsmen inaved the state. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by Johnpaul09(m): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
The Golden Voice of the East at the Red Chamber, Ohamadike Ndigbo ride on.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by TheKingdom: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
Johnpaul09:
The Golden Voice of the East at the Red Chamber, Ohamadike Ndigbo ride on.

Ohamadike? Really..based on what? His governor and padi are busy donating to Army/police daily while people starve...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc9FcblLO1s
Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by hammer6F: 7:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
cc: Amarabae, Ngozi123

Dont be surprise they are planning to stage Herdsmen attack on Anambra.

IG and COAS are fully behind the Fulani Herdsmen under Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by adadike(f): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
Oh oh, pls help me tell him o. Arinze gi nnam. Andy uba and Stella are non existent in that senate. We will not return our guns. IG, do your worst!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by ConAir(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Stupid IG, you only want ANAMBRA state to be in disarray so that your fulani kinsmen will go on a killing spree.

When you ought to take action in benue state you ran, so that your kinsmen will continue with their jihad agenda.

Your evil agenda will never manifest.

GOD bless ANAMBRA state!

GOD bless all UMU IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by hammer6F: 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
adadike:
Oh oh, pls help me tell him o. Arinze gi nnam. Andy uba and Stella are non existent in that senate. We will not return our guns. IG, do your worst!

Mba nu! Andy and Stella have gone dumb, they cannot talk again.

Where talking will save lives they go dumb.

On the Fulani herdmen issue, after they enter your state, they move around day and night to know the whole area and their possible attack and escape route.

Then, they stage attack on your people.

Their problem is that security is too tight in Anambra, so they want to remove security before they strike.

Let them go and ask, Anambra is the arrow head of Alaigbo.

They will not go scotfree. Directly or indirectly, they will pay.

Guns are not a problem for us, we make dem.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by hammer6F: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
highqueen:
they keep embarrassing the good people of east...Obiano will not speak out..only for him to continue licking the dirty ass of these foolaniss

U nevere see anything, with this present crop of south east Govs.

Fulani ass is licked clean with their tongue. Umahi, Obiano, Rochas, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are ass lickers.

I listed all of dem and was ashamed, not even one is solid.

1 Like

Re: Senator Victor Umeh To IG Of Police: Leave Anambra State Alone by adadike(f): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2018
hammer6F:

Mba nu! Andy and Stella have gone dumb, they cannot talk again.

Where talking will save lives they go dumb.

On the Fulani herdmen issue, after they enter your state, they move around day and night to know the whole area and their possible attack and escape route.

Then, they stage attack on your people.

Their problem is that security is too tight in Anambra, so they want to remove security before they strike.

Let them go and ask, Anambra is the arrow head of Alaigbo.

They will not go scotfree. Directly or indirectly, they will pay.

Guns are not a problem for us, we make dem.
i love this post. IG, get it into your thick skull. WE MAKE GUNS!

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Receive Reception While Dropping Dapchi Girls(video) / Yoruba Nation: Beware Of The Trojan Horse / Offa Robbery: Court Summons IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.