Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,910 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' (8512 Views)

I Overthrew Shagari, Yet He Bears No Grudge, Says General Buhari / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Soldiers Go Wild After Fashola’s ‘Humiliation’ Of Colonel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 12:41pm On May 04, 2010
^^^^
You are definitely impressed, hence you are here responding. Dude, I should not be caught by my peers corresponding with scums such as you. Take a hike.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 12:43pm On May 04, 2010
@Mekusssxxx
Wat an idiot, tell a gud lie my friend. Govt sponsored u frm creche to Mba, wich mba? Wharton(Penn)? Harvard? Field trips from where to where? Listen Matie no govt has eva spent and will eva spend 2 million on an individual. Individuals can get grants of 2, 10, 15 or even i8 million pounds/ dollars, I assume u kno hw grants wok. Two no grant will allow u stay in a choice hotel (People who review and manage grants are mean fuckers, some as mean as a trader on d floor). So how on earth did institution spend 2 million dollars on a single person? If u hav ever bin 2 M.I.T, Princeton or Yale  and seen guys on scholarship or grants u will no its a fuckin mean deal (nt scholarship 2 play american footie). So pls explain 2 us hw u got a deal dat is nt in existence?
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 12:48pm On May 04, 2010
Lelele

I know you are a fool. Otherwise you will have realized that my claim of 2 million expenses is cumulative over years.
Yes, I was trained free of charge by at least 4 different countries in a 25 year period, and the sponsorships are completely exclusive, no connection with each other. Again, take it that I am not your mate. Ok (I know your Yoruba head is too thick to comprehend)?

I know you are poor and hobnob with poor people like you, hence my staying in choice hotels wows you to no end. When you are a lead speaker in ACS meetings, you have no choice but to stay in choice hotels. Poor you.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 12:49pm On May 04, 2010
Mekussxxx
Impressed by wat U r fuckin lyin? Where on earth are u? Mayb u shld kno I hv made efforts to kno Nigerians doin exceptionally well in d diaspora ( esp d Uk and US). Listen d Soludo dt u want 2 steal is even an acquaintance of mine. All d Iweallas and Ezekwensili kno my wok. So man I can't b impressed by u. Bt if wat u r sayin is true den hw on earth did u fork out 2 million dollars from an institution(s) and we dnt kno u.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 12:52pm On May 04, 2010
^^^^
How can you know me or my work when you do not play in my league? Stop kidding yourself.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 12:53pm On May 04, 2010
25 years! u dnt even kno d import of wat u r sayin. mention at least one of the institutions dat gav u a scholarship, is it fullbrght? is it d brit council? is it d socrates erasmus scholarship? r u a rhodes scholar? if dey r as many as u claim mention one. I am goin 4 a meetin soon, bt pls mention one!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 12:55pm On May 04, 2010
I mentioned d unis I attended yesterday (Manch, Cambride, Harvard and Trium), I did nt include where i started frm in naija b4 movin oooooooo. Bt u pls mention one!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 12:56pm On May 04, 2010
I owe an imbe-cile like you no explanation. Please go and attend your Oduduwa union meeting for that is where you are best suited, mediocre.

You can mention any schools you wish, its all lies, heap of it. Or at best, Oluwole Harvard and Cambridge.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by bkbabe97: 12:56pm On May 04, 2010
mekusxxx:

^^^^
You are definitely impressed, hence you are here responding. Dude, I should not be caught by my peers corresponding with scums such as you. Take a hike.

Scums? lol. No plural on that one buddy! And u should know, ure the Professor!!!lol. foooooool!!! You want me to point out another "simple" word u spelt wrong, Professor?!!?

Scum:
Noun
Singular - scum
Plural uncountable - scum

A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially molten metal or water).
A greenish water vegetation (such as algae), usually found floating on the surface of ponds
The topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank.
(derogatory, slang) A person or persons considered to be reprehensible.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 1:01pm On May 04, 2010
You are a serial loser

NounSingular
scum
Plural
countable and uncountable; plural scums

scum (countable and uncountable; plural scums)

1.(uncountable) A layer of impurities that accumulates at the surface of a liquid (especially molten metal or water).
2.(uncountable) A greenish water vegetation (such as algae), usually found floating on the surface of ponds
3.The topmost liquid layer of a cesspool or septic tank.
4.(countable) (derogatory, slang) A person or persons considered to be reprehensible.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 1:03pm On May 04, 2010
Mr slowpoke, slowpoke is nt made of morphemes u dnt nid an hyphen (-), u dnt even kno hw to spell wat u r. I hv given u clues 2 who I am. U called me a liar, u think every1 has 2 lie 2 beef up his c.v.? Well i dnt, Let me giv u anoda tip as to who I am, If they headhunted 6 Nigerians at d City, I will b on dt list! I will b bak 4 u by 6ish, bye 4 now idiot.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 1:05pm On May 04, 2010
slowpoke is a wod nt made up of morphemes idiot!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 1:05pm On May 04, 2010
Lelele
You are a freaking urchin. Get off my face.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 1:06pm On May 04, 2010
slowpoke is a wod nt made of morphemes! idiot!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 1:07pm On May 04, 2010
Sure, you are familiar with the word slowpoke. Slowpokes (you and others like you) move together. Hahahah!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by bkbabe97: 1:09pm On May 04, 2010
@MEKKUYYSXHXTY

Geez, ure willing to argue this? Dude, theres nothing like "scums" its scum even if theres a billion of them (besides its uncountable). Lets say u wanna refer to a group of hopeless dudes (for the sake of this argument lets say its a buncha Ibo kidnappers) would u say : "Those Ibo kidnappers are the scums of the earth" or "Those Ibo kidnappers are the scum of the earth"? Does the former even sound right to the ears?!?!lol. Dude, for once, be a man and accept u made a mistake; u lost!!! I guess thats Ibo english for ya. Just like this st. . upid Ibo dude a while back, a self proclaimed intellectual just like urself telling me that "Bogus" meant "Something baggy, like Baggy pants that you akata be wearing" lol. The fooooooolllll!!! And he swore he was smart. Like I said, maybe its ibo speak tho. . . . .
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 1:09pm On May 04, 2010
an urchin? dat wat yr brothas at Idumota are fuckin urchins, as 4 yr igbo sistas dey giv a mean Bleep in hope 4 money. Thats y we yorubas kno dey r nt worth a percentage (1%) of d bride price dey con u into payin. Bye 4 now matie!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 1:12pm On May 04, 2010
Just2 giv more teeth 2 bk/babe's argument, scum is an uncountable noun wen used in such a context dikhead, do u say 'scums of d earth'? Bt den a fucka lik u wuld neva kno. Bye!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by bkbabe97: 1:17pm On May 04, 2010
lol. Lele im out. Got a flight to catch. I aint claiming to be no professor, but I sure got a business to run. lata boss!!!lol
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 1:21pm On May 04, 2010
Hahaha! Imagine these two low lifers, lelele and bk/babe97 grin

1 Like

Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by udezue(m): 3:14pm On May 04, 2010
Two retarded tribal simpletons.

1 Like

Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by EzeUche(m): 3:25pm On May 04, 2010
These ape looking Yorubas know no bounds.

They have the nerve to talk about Igbo women, when it is their women are the easiest I have ever seen. All I have to do is pull my nice car at UNILAG and you will see how many Yoruba women will flock to me like I am a shepherd.

And the guys are cowards so all they can do is stand by and watch. grin

1 Like

Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by Katsumoto: 4:06pm On May 04, 2010
Mekusxxx

Stop lying; one just has to follow your thought process and mindset to ascertain that you are lying. So some credible institutions spent in excess of $2 million on you only for you to display your crass ignorance and bigotry on an anonymous forum?

I guess you are the product of a very expensive expensive education, yet you posted a fraudent write-up from a lazy and fraudulent journalist in the name of ethnic jingoism without accurately verifying the story.

See below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-441257.0.html
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 4:28pm On May 04, 2010
@Ezeuche and udezue

First u hv no loci standi on this matter, bt since u decided 2 intrude. May I ask wt xcatly r u tryn 2 defend? A mekusssxxx dat cant rememba where he skooled? Or is it Soludo (who is an excellent teacher) dt placed d whole banking industry at risk? Or is it Ugokwe (som1 who decided 2 join d Biafran forces simply for personal interest)? What or whom are you defending? U dnt infer without tendin issues, bt den that is somtin u r yet 2 learn. I think the primary problem of the emerging Igbo elite is dt u guys hv an erection from just one or two degrees in any yeye university. Howeva, I must apologise 4 my earlier post abt Igbo women bin cheap (I just wanted 2 rattle mekussxx a bit). Bt next time please bring issues and den infer, dnt invite yrsef into a discussion without tendin issues. Borrow a leaf from katsumoto!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 4:46pm On May 04, 2010
@mekussxxx
Afta readin d post frm d link katsumoto sent I am 100 percent sure u hv never left d shores of naija. Look at who u think is one of the most influential people on earth, Mr Ikegwuonu's project is nt a novel idea. He is a young laureate, simply because he has adopted a few things from Mohamed Yunus' idea ( Grameen bank for poor women, an idea that earned him a nobel prize) and has simply used it for poor farmers in Nigeria. Has he done enough to earn global praise and recognition? No. No ingenuity in his project (permit me 2 b blunt)! If this are he people for whom u praise-sing I clearly must have overated yr ability and mental capacity. Na wa ooooooooo, if u r in d states, den shame on u cos u no even open eye. STOP AMUSIN US!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by lelele: 5:17pm On May 04, 2010
@Mekusssxxx
u lack gud research and information findin skills! Any money invested on u by parents, govts, on priv9 bodies has clearly bin a waste. Wat a waste dt dey spent 2 million dollars on a dim-witted fella lik u.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by Godslover: 6:29pm On May 04, 2010
lelele, be quite careful of what you are passing yourself off to be, because i am going to truly find out and i have the means to, am going to tally all nigerians that ever worked in bnp paribas, it is unethical to come here and showcase bnp in an unneeded attention
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by mekusxxx: 6:53pm On May 04, 2010
LELELE and KATSUMOTO

The news about Ikegwuonu was reported by a Yoruba paper Punch, and I was proud to showcase what an Igbo can do and why not? That is the reason I am here on NL. If indeed Ikegwuonu can ginger over 250, 000 poor rural farmers by advocacy, practical problem solving strategies and stuff like that, then he deserves a mention anywhere in the world. Go view the programme CNN Heroes and see the little, yet significant things people do to become influential.

Talking about me and my claims, you are 100 % at liberty to argue as you wish. I have shown myself here in the past, including my visa type which only few Nigerians here can boast to have obtained when they came in. Plus, it takes only a thorough-bred professional to be considered for a National Interest Waiver (please google that up) for permanent residency in the US. Go figure.
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by bkbabe97: 7:36pm On May 04, 2010
mekusxxx:

LELELE and KATSUMOTO

The news about Ikegwuonu was reported by a Yoruba paper Punch, and I was proud to showcase what an Igbo can do and why not? That is the reason I am here on NL. If indeed Ikegwuonu can ginger over 250, 000 poor rural farmers by advocacy, practical problem solving strategies and stuff like that, then he deserves a mention anywhere in the world. Go view the programme CNN Heroes and see the little, yet significant things people do to become influential.

Talking about me and my claims, you are 100 % at liberty to argue as you wish. I have shown myself here in the past, including my visa type which only few Nigerian here can boast to have obtained when they came in. Plus, it takes only a thorough-bred professional to be considered for a National Interest Waiver (please google that up) for permanent residency in the US. Go figure.

Aww, geez, here we go again, this self delusional ibo man!!! National Interest Waiver? You?!! lol. Youre such a special specie aintcha? Aight Lets recap:

1.[b]Mekeuyyysxhiyyt is born in the jungles of Ibo land 08/29/1954. Every news affiliate was on hand to witness the birth of this special baby, even CNN (EVEN THO IT DIDNT EXIST THEN; BUT, HEY U WOULDNT KNOW THIS IF Mekuyyshiyyyt doesnt reveal it)

2. Mekuyyshiyyt starts talking two days after he was born. By 6 months old he has: memorized the Mariam-Webster dictionary word for word, learnt how to drive a semi truck, scuba-dive and fly a plane. By 8 months old he is a fully licensed pilot, capable of flying a Commercial Boeing 747 jet without any type of assistance!!!

3. By age 3 yrs old, this prodigy of a child has designed a battle-tank for the United States Army; he is on his way!

4. Fast forward 15 yrs and 28 different nations are vying to "pay" for his education (what education? I THOUGHT HE KNOWS IT ALL). He settles for a "selected" few, this include : The Netherlands, Britain, Canada, and The United States amongst others. In glee, the "accepted" nations hand him the keys to their Treasuries, Central Banks, and National Vaults; a prodigy like this needs as much access to cash as possible for the betterment of the human race!!! With world economies at his finger tips mEKUYYYSHIT had the opportunity to be a Trillionaire many times over. Lets forget that he's Ibo (and lets forget their reputation of "when money is involved"wink, a humble Mekuyyshiyyyt only helps himself to a miserly $2million dollars ,afterall, this is all for the benefit of mankind. He however insists that he stays in choice hotels whenever he's on the road. The Western powers quickly aquiesce : when will they get such an honest young man again!?!? They are so impressed that theres a new adage in the west ". . . . only when u can be as honest Mekuyyshiyt and the Ibos"!!! This saying is quickly trashed years later when the whiteman is introduced to the young Ibo man in the link below

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=59947

5. 2010. Pentagon Chiefs determine that Mekussyhiyyth is "just as important as (if not more important) than The United States Nuclear Arsenal. Mekuyyshsiyyt is considered a "matter or National Interest" and is given a Waiver to that effect. In addition, he is given the keys to the Oval office, The Petangon, and NASA headquarters. . . . . .

Crazy ,huh? Thats how preposterous and ridiculous u sound each time u come up with a new "Super Claim". lol. Who u gonna claim to be next ? Clark Kent or Jesus Christ!?!! Mad man!!![/b]
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by Katsumoto: 8:43pm On May 04, 2010
bk/babe97:

Aww, geez, here we go again, this self delusional ibo man!!! National Interest Waiver? You?!! lol. Youre such a special specie aintcha? Aight Lets recap:

1.[b]Mekeuyyysxhiyyt is born in the jungles of Ibo land 08/29/1954. Every news affiliate was on hand to witness the birth of this special baby, even CNN (EVEN THO IT DIDNT EXIST THEN; BUT, HEY U WOULDNT KNOW THIS IF Mekuyyshiyyyt doesnt reveal it)

2. Mekuyyshiyyt starts talking two days after he was born. By 6 months old he has: memorized the Mariam-Webster dictionary word for word, learnt how to drive a semi truck, scuba-dive and fly a plane. By 8 months old he is a fully licensed pilot, capable of flying a Commercial Boeing 747 jet without any type of assistance!!!

3. By age 3 yrs old, this prodigy of a child has designed a battle-tank for the United States Army; he is on his way!

4. Fast forward 15 yrs and 28 different nations are vying to "pay" for his education (what education? I THOUGHT HE KNOWS IT ALL). He settles for a "selected" few, this include : The Netherlands, Britain, Canada, and The United States amongst others. In glee, the "accepted" nations hand him the keys to their Treasuries, Central Banks, and National Vaults; a prodigy like this needs as much access to cash as possible for the betterment of the human race!!! With world economies at his finger tips mEKUYYYSHIT had the opportunity to be a Trillionaire many times over. Lets forget that he's Ibo (and lets forget their reputation of "when money is involved"wink, a humble Mekuyyshiyyyt only helps himself to a miserly $2million dollars ,afterall, this is all for the benefit of mankind. He however insists that he stays in choice hotels whenever he's on the road. The Western powers quickly aquiesce : when will they get such an honest young man again!?!? They are so impressed that theres a new adage in the west ". . . . only when u can be as honest Mekuyyshiyt and the Ibos"!!! This saying is quickly trashed years later when the whiteman is introduced to the young Ibo man in the link below

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/brief.cfm?id=59947

5. 2010. Pentagon Chiefs determine that Mekussyhiyyth is "just as important as (if not more important) than The United States Nuclear Arsenal. Mekuyyshsiyyt is considered a "matter or National Interest" and is given a Waiver to that effect. In addition, he is given the keys to the Oval office, The Petangon, and NASA headquarters. . . . . .

Crazy ,huh? Thats how preposterous and ridiculous u sound each time u come up with a new "Super Claim". lol. Who u gonna claim to be next ? Clark Kent or Jesus Christ!?!! Mad man!!![/b]

You are one crazy dude/babe. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by bkbabe97: 9:13pm On May 04, 2010
EzeUche:

These ape looking Yorubas know no bounds.

They have the nerve to talk about Igbo women, when it is their women are the easiest I have ever seen. All I have to do is pull my nice car at UNILAG and you will see how many Yoruba women will flock to me like I am a shepherd.

And the guys are cowards so all they can do is stand by and watch. grin

And what did u expect them to do? Challenge you to a village fight all bcus u talking to they women? lol. U ibo guys are nuts, and thats putting it mildly!
Re: Colonel Chris Ugokwe: 'i Have A Grudge With The Nigerian Army' by EzeUche(m): 12:05am On May 05, 2010
bk/babe97:

And what did u expect them to do? Challenge you to a village fight all bcus u talking to they women? lol. U ibo guys are nuts, and thats putting it mildly!

No we are strong. Hausa are nuts. Sorry but the Hausa have a monopoly on the craziness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBS Report: Lawan Says Nigeria Is Not Doing Badly / Osinbajo, Falana Okay Journalists’ Coverage Of Virtual Court Hearings / UNESCO To Support Cross River State National Park (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.