Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

190 And Theseeker! - Nairaland / General (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190 And Theseeker! (44758 Views)

Poll: Do you think the meeting between 190 and theseeker was Good

yes: 57% (15 votes)
No: 42% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Happy Birthday 190 / Let's Pray For 190 Here / Is This The End For 190 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (Go Down)

Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chamotex(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

I can bet my SOUL that she's not.

OMO IBO:

LWKMD

She best not respond to that question.

Nah she's from NEW YORK. . . . thats what she told me though.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:22pm On May 08, 2010
Busy_body:

I am too bent/I am not straight/I am a curvaceous size 18 cheesy

Nah, already in the loop. ALL I WANT IS WHITELEXI'S HEAD ON A PLATE angry angry angry

Here's what happened;

THESEEKER was trying to emulate his hero Whitelexi's sick reputation as a chronic womaniser and wanted a piece of the action and accolade, so to gain maximum impact decided to use his gullible girlfriend Platinum (unknown to her) and make her clash with peeps with a strong personalities. And this was where Fl gators came in. THESEEKER started feeding plat lies about how Flgators was dying for him and how she sends him unclothed pictures, etc and Platinum fell for this hook, line and sinker, and started making snide comments to Fl gators who up to this time was still unaware anything was wrong.

Fl gators only crime up till now was she became bedazzled with THESEEKER'S EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE HISTORY OF OSUN STATE AND HIS USE OF BIG BIG WORDS but failed to see the grammatical blunder THESEEKER used to commit/shell all the time lipsrsealed So everytime Gators complimented him, Plat saw it as a sign of her blatant attempt to snatch her man. And it came to a head in that Na2day vs Michellin89 thread . . .

It later dawned on Plat that THESEEKER had taken her for a ride. . .  And Platinum only decided to out THESEEKER AS A SCAMMER AFTER THIS KERFUFFLE HENCE THE REASON PEOPLE ARE TAKING HER ATTEMPT TO CRY WOLF AT THIS STAGE WITH A PINCH OF SALT. The money she was alledgedly scammed out of, was the deposit she helped him pay as a boyfriend, she didn't request this money back civilly hence give him a chance to repay/say when he would repay. . .

Hence reason . . .

would be back, i tire jare

if you dont know what happened, then please stop making things up.
Leave Gators alone.
Exposing ts was for the sake of others involved with him, (though they will not be named)
I know most Nigerian women would stab a man for cheating, (AND EVEN IF I NEVER THOUGHT HE WAS CHEATING)
if he did, I do what I usually do, brush off and move on.
I dont have a double mind like most here, I dont reserve bad intentions towards people unless they intentionally hurt me.
If a guy cheats that means you dont need him, simple.
I know people would try to place me in what THEY would do, but you arent me, and Ive defiently seen that.

So  please, I had dropped issues with Gators and I would like it to remain that way.
Thanks
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 5:23pm On May 08, 2010
Missy B:

Busy Body, na now You deh show face? You fkuc up!!  cry

Show Your talent on the real thread jare.

[s]You wan make dem take tatafo and aproko join the unfair busybody label dem dash me embarassed [/s]
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:24pm On May 08, 2010
o yeaaa

yes im from new york

born and raised!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by nnemak(m): 5:24pm On May 08, 2010
BUSY,
The only reason he may not be willing to repay her is because he has been servicing her via phone thru out their 4 month contract.
so he can keep that as his wage
grin grin grin
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by follypimpi(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2010
chamotex:

Nah she's from NEW YORK. . . . thats what she told me though.

haha i knw 1 in MUSHIN we call it Inu Yurkie  grin,the only plane she ever got on is from Muritala to London in 05 or 06.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Kunbee: 5:26pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

@welcome kunbee- long time

im heading back out by this hour-  smiley

My momma thanks jor, i missed it all sad sad sad. i have been having exams so i have been so busy but imma im ya later wink

Kinda sad cos he lied to me too, this thread and the other one is an eye opener undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 08, 2010
ayettymama:

o yeaaa

yes im from new york

born and raised!

plz say whether you're joking or telling the truth oh.

your profile location says otherwise.

in any case have you ever been scammed before? what do you know about scamming- list the similarities between this case and the incidents you know of, heard about or read on nl, the internet and other media.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 5:31pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

if you dont know what happened, then please stop making things up.
Leave Gators alone.
Exposing ts was for the sake of others involved with him, (though they will not be named)

I WAS PRIVY TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THAT THREAD AND WAS THERE REMEMBER, HENCE THE REASON I KEPT REPEATING THAT DAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT BOTH OF YOU NEEDED TO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND FACE THESEEKER INSTEAD cool THE THREAD AND POST IS STILL THERE cool
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by nnemak(m): 5:32pm On May 08, 2010
Yes,'while she was there she loved MOLUE !!! her only means for transportation
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 08, 2010
nne_mak:

BUSY,
The only reason he may not be willing to repay her is because he has been servicing her via phone thru out their 4 month contract.
so he can keep that as his wage
grin grin grin

That is not really nice I think we should go easy on what we write here.
Matter of fact is, this doesn't really consent us, it doesn't affect our lives
so we should be careful as to what we say to the perties involve.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by chamotex(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2010
follypimpi:

haha i knw 1 in MUSHIN we call it Inu Yurkie  grin,the only plane she ever got on is from Muritala to London in 05 or 06.

LWKMD
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by follypimpi(m): 5:33pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

plz say whether you're joking or telling the truth oh.

your profile location says otherwise.

in any case have you ever been scammed before? what do you know about scamming- list the similarities between this case and the incidents you know of, heard about or read on nl, the internet and other media.

Tpia i rephrase,i would give up all my possession if this girl is ever been to any country other than UK and 9ija.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:35pm On May 08, 2010
Tpia, TS is a conman-- amateur no doubt but conman definitely

whatever u want to say, however you want to dribble, or whatever points abt me (as if im involved in the crime) you want to bring up

the bottom line is right there-

say what you like it wont change my mind

save it for everyone else that thinks like you do
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 5:36pm On May 08, 2010
Busy_body:

I WAS PRIVY TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING ON THAT THREAD AND WAS THERE REMEMBER, HENCE THE REASON I KEPT REPEATING THAT DAY OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT BOTH OF YOU NEEDED TO STOP FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND FACE THESEEKER INSTEAD cool THE THREAD AND POST IS STILL THERE cool
Again I say leave Gators alone.
Do you want me to post logs where we laughed  about it?
If you want, READ the thread again and stop running off your own conclusions.
My issue is with her insults.
And I wanted to embarrass because she denied knowing TS.
We were not fighting over him, and until you understand, I can only pity your reasoning.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 08, 2010
THESEEKER was trying to emulate his hero Whitelexi's sick reputation as a chronic womaniser and wanted a piece of the action and accolade, so to gain maximum impact decided to use his gullible girlfriend Platinum (unknown to her) and make her clash with peeps with a strong personalities. And this was where Fl gators came in. THESEEKER started feeding plat lies about how Flgators was dying for him and how she sends him unclothed pictures, etc and Platinum fell for this hook, line and sinker, and started making snide comments to Fl gators who up to this time was still unaware anything was wrong.

Fl gators only crime up till now was she became bedazzled with THESEEKER'S EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF THE HISTORY OF OSUN STATE AND HIS USE OF BIG BIG WORDS but failed to see the grammatical blunder THESEEKER used to commit/shell all the time  So everytime Gators complimented him, Plat saw it as a sign of her blatant attempt to snatch her man. And it came to a head in that Na2day vs Michellin89 thread . . .

It later dawned on Plat that THESEEKER had taken her for a ride. . .  And Platinum only decided to out THESEEKER AS A SCAMMER AFTER THIS KERFUFFLE HENCE THE REASON PEOPLE ARE TAKING HER ATTEMPT TO CRY WOLF AT THIS STAGE WITH A PINCH OF SALT. The money she was alledgedly scammed out of, was the deposit she helped him pay as a boyfriend, she didn't request this money back civilly hence give him a chance to repay/say when he would repay. . .

the bolded is quite wrong, imo.

i dont think that's what happened but if i talk now people will say i'm defending the seeker.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 08, 2010
Platnum, Busy_body's account of whatever happened between yourself and Gators on that thread is true.

Whether you guys laughed over it afterwards is another case altogether.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by nnemak(m): 5:45pm On May 08, 2010
Keep it up peeps,
i got to attend a groovy down town,
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 08, 2010
@ ayettymama

i really am starting to wonder about your motives, seriously.

what arent you telling?

are you fighting the seeker on behalf of fl gators, platinumk, yourself or yet another party?
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2010
fightin the seeker ke??lolz

luv im callin a spade a spade

i dont no ts, gators or platti
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 6:00pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

Platnum, Busy_body's account of whatever happened between yourself and Gators on that thread is true.

Exactly, it wasn't/isn't a laughing matter. Na2day even still referenced it yesterday.

Apart from this, Ujujoan opined about what she felt happened in this thread, now her golddigger thread which she opened as a joke has continuously been used against her, and there's even claim she wants THESEEKER too, it is not fair undecided This can't keep happening all the time. If you want yourself to be used as a tool by these small men/boys, don't drag other people along with it. Sisters are supposed to be doing it for themselves not tearing out their weaves over this immature jerks. . .
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by follypimpi(m): 6:03pm On May 08, 2010
@Busy_body

I don officially Divorce u now.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by platinumnk(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2010
OMO IBO:

If you fight over insults and use weapons to embarrass a person, how does that now relate to fighting over a man?
I dont get it?
Even my letter to Mukina, I said all I want is the INSULTS to stop!

Because people na fight over man, does it mean I have to?
Dont you understand the meaning of taunt?
Who fights over men?

Two women can be involved with a man, and they argue and one slaps the other.
The other fights back because she is slapped, not because of THE FREAKEN MAN
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by 190: 6:09pm On May 08, 2010
Im so pissed~
Still No lite~
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Travelista(f): 6:11pm On May 08, 2010
Busy_body:

Exactly, it wasn't/isn't a laughing matter. Na2day even still referenced it yesterday.

Apart from this, Ujujoan opined about what she felt happened in this thread, now her golddigger thread which she opened as a joke has continuously been used against her, and there's even claim she wants THESEEKER too, it is not fair undecided This can't keep happening all the time. If you want yourself to be used as a tool by these small men/boys, don't drag other people along with it. [size=14pt]Sisters are supposed to be doing it for themselves not tearing out their weaves over this immature jerks. . . [/size]

No offense but if you truly believe the bold, why are you actively tearing down PlatinumNK? YOU are one of the girls that I was talking about when speaking of women being their own worst enemies. Quite frankly, you were vicious and I wondered if you hadn't been under TheSeeker's kwashiorkor 'swagger'. He obviously had a lot of women jumping at the snap of his fingers and at least one of them has been in here being nasty.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 6:12pm On May 08, 2010
platinumnk:

Again I say leave Gators alone.
Do you want me to post logs where we laughed  about it?
If you want, READ the thread again and stop running off your own conclusions.
My issue is with her insults.
And I wanted to embarrass because she denied knowing TS
We were not fighting over him, and until you understand, I can only pity your reasoning.

In that thread which spanned over 10 pages, you kept accusing her of being a liar because of her off the cuff comment that she didn't know THESEEKER, now you are here claiming that you lied about having her naked pix to embarass her, and that you both are now friends, hmmn.

If this is the case, why didn't you come to her defence yesterday when Na2day used this nauseating rumour which you started?  

follypimpi:

@Busy_body

I don officially Divorce u now.

As long as i get the 75% of your wealth aswe already pre-agreed, nothing do me cheesy
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 08, 2010
this is leading nowhere.

fighting over a man is nothing new abeg. Its just the phrase itself that scares people.

i myself have fought over a man many times on nl, when females took me on, possibly because they heard some male nler they had a crush on, saying something positive about me. dont wanna name names.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Busybody2(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista:

No offense but if you truly believe the bold, why are you actively tearing down PlatinumNK? YOU are one of the girls that I was talking about when speaking of women being their own worst enemies. Quite frankly, you were vicious and I wondered if you hadn't been under TheSeeker's kwashiorkor 'swagger'. He obviously had a lot of women jumping at the snap of his fingers and at least one of them has been in here being nasty.

*rolls eyes*

Whats new undecided I blame Spikedcylinder for deleting all the love messages i have been OPENLY posting to declare my undying love for THESEEKER, ARRANT NONSENSE cool cool cool

FYI, I was in that na2day thread when this whole thing started unravelling and used to think and believe THESEEKER was a scammer (me and the guy don't even see eye to eye and always clash so it was easy for me to believe this) but from the new information supplied plus the fact that she was in on a few other things too just confirms the fact that this is just a lover's tiff gone sour. A mountain outta a molehill situation. I don't have a problem with Platinum, we have clashed a few times before and have made up. And for your information, i was later on yim with her about this saga when it was happening, even before she posted anything about him being a scammer, telling her to leave THESEEEKER for God to judge him.

The real ish is the false accusation and character assassination and dragging through the mud of other people I can't stomach undecided Cos now thanks to her some peeps believed and have made up their mind wrongly about what she said about Flgators and now Ujujoan, over hearsays and lies she was told by these men undecided
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 08, 2010
afi kwashiokor swagger na.
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by ayettymama(f): 6:25pm On May 08, 2010
Travelista i hopy you dont mind

i just had to kiss you!!!
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by follypimpi(m): 6:29pm On May 08, 2010
Busy_body:

As long as i get the 75% of your wealth aswe already pre-agreed, nothing do me cheesy

Ko jo !!! I bb'd u,phoned u,Yim'd u,No reply i dey vex oo.Nothin for u
Re: 190 And Theseeker! by Pweety4me(f): 6:43pm On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

pweety4me- i dont know if you're actually pltinumk's cousin or not but plz stop derailing the interview thread and abusing the seeker, regardless what your personal opinion is about him. You're not helping your case or platinumk that way.

When did i derail the thread?& who d hell r u faceless monkey! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53)

Who Would You Stand For Among The Following People And Give Your Reasons? / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.