Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,687 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigeria Police Force, Can You Change? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Force, Can You Change? (273 Views)

No Force Can Stop Tinubu's Presidential Ambition In 2023 | Obaseki's Sins Reveal / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force / NBA Accuses Nigeria Police Force Of Compromising Osun Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force, Can You Change? by LSEEKERS: 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Can You Change ?

" we totally trust in you , hoping you will grant us our demands ; to eradicate all forms of injustice and crimes.
You went ahead to gang up against us ,we cry out for help , you turn a deaf ear , because those making us cry are your allies .

The enemies are brought to your custody , they won't even spend the legal time ; what we hear is that they are innocent. Are they really innocent? Are they innocent because you fear they will expose you or because they are doing the right thing ?

You keep on arresting those that had done nothing wrong, that are paying for crimes they knew nothing about . Just like searching for something that doesn't exist. Some lost their loved ones. Some died for things they knew nothing about .Why causing us so much pains , we expected you to do better than these.

The enemies call you bribery lord , why are you being slave to bribe, what good comes out of it ? Though you are receiving it secretly but they come out publicly to announce it. What a shame!!

Tell me , what do you really
value? Your country, position, reputation or bribery?
I know you can change, because I believe in you .Nigeria Police Force please bring an end to bribery in Nigeria and work fairly and justly.
Allow History to remember you for good.
it's a shame that our Fatherland has one of the worst police force in the world.
Why are you disturbing Nigerians to give you their hard earned money illegally?
why are you becoming highway robbers?
IGP please help Nigerians! Beggers are dominating NPF.

contacts: www.facebook.com/liberationseekers
e-mail: www.seekers liberation@gmail.com
twitter: liberationseek3

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Force, Can You Change? by LSEEKERS: 9:23am On Mar 15, 2018
your view Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Nationalism, What Is It About? / When I Become The President, Every Youth Corper's Allowance Will Be N50k Sowore / Workers Desert C’river Govt House Over Incessant Power Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.