Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

#bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals How Tobi Has Been Treating Her - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals How Tobi Has Been Treating Her (511 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals How Tobi Has Been Treating Her by jiblotech2: 9:33am On Mar 15, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C has lamented fellow housemate, Tobi’s attitude towards her.

In a chat with Bambam, Cee-C said Tobi suddenly became cold after she informed him she was a virgin.

Cee-C also said she had expected two outcomes: either Tobi got closer to her or he stayed away from her.

She said, “Tobi has been very cold towards me since I informed him that I was still a virgin.

details in the link below:
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-cee-c-reveals-tobi-treating/

“I had two expectations though, that the disclosure either brings us closer or pulls us apart.”

Recall that Cee-C, a lawyer by profession had on Saturday declared that she is a virgin.

Watch video of Cee-c declaring she's a virgin in the link below:
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-virgin-cee-c-reveals-video/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: #bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Reveals How Tobi Has Been Treating Her by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 15, 2018
Wetin you expect before? You're a stubborn talkative and a virgin. Abeg o, leave your comfort zone and put yourself in his situation, what would you have done? Something has to motivate you to keep friendship going biko.

Before Tobi say one word, you've said 30 sentences and you don't say it subjectively but in a "happen my own way" tone. Check all those who are getting along well in d house..one lowers for the other at different points in thier friendship. Teddy A and bambam tried to share a different view with you about ur friendship with tobi, you still hanged over your strong head. You just make d adventure a sour experience for the cool guy.

You carry big yansh and thighs like turkey and ur fake eye lashes. You get problem and you no see person tell you oh. I pray that your virginity will be kept safe and valued till 50yrs old. Amen!

In short I'm voting you out. Idi ara!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018 Update : � Fire In Biggie's House As Cee-c Fights Tobi, Nina, Khloe / #bbniaja: Cee-c Gets Emotional, Alex Makes Tobi Talk With Her (videos) / #bbnaija: Cee-c Breaks Down As Flavour‘s Virtuous Woman Comes Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.