Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score (1189 Views)

Female Admission Seeker Allegedly Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Akin Baruwa Jailed 21 Years For Raping Admission Seeker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by Yuneek(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2018
A visibly frustrated female admission-seeker reportedly committed suicide after she saw her result in the just concluded JAMB examination.

The deceased 18-year-old identified only as Loveth took her life on Wednesday in Ekiugbo, Ughelli North local government area of Delta State.

Man caught sexually assaulting his daughter: https://dailynaija.com/post/father-from-hell-man-rapes-his-4-year-old-daughter-in-lagos

It was learnt that she scored 163 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).

READ ALSO: https://dailynaija.com/post/im-40-its-time-now-drogba-confirms-retirement-from-football

She was said to have taken three bottles of Sniper in her house in a desperate bid to die because she felt that her dream to study Medicine had been truncated by the low score.

Sources privy to the matter said Loveth had gone to check her UTME result on Tuesday and was utterly disappointed by her score.

She wept profusely before she eventually decided to resort to suicide as she couldn't bear the disappointment.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/female-admission-seeker-commits-suicide-over-jamb-score-in-delta

cc; lalasticlala
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by Deckline(m): 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
This is HEROIC. bravo!
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by DumaEmpire(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2018
And she wanted to study medicine..How Ironic
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by Khd95(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
three bottles of sniper cheesy cheesy

this babe nor get joy at all..she even wan kill her spirit and soul follow...

shioooor....me wey be say i score 264 for my first jamb,unilorin still no gimme admission,naso i carry my self jeje go polytechnics,iam now working now,hoping to further my education subsequently. cool cool

people need to stop working/thinking hard to start working/thinking smart.
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by durubennie(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
Make she go Madonna dey go collect am
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by Eco99(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by Eco99(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2018

She would have been the best poison taster if she had to take 3 sniper before she died.

Do you know hw much poison tasters earn in wealthy peoples house?

It's not by force to go to school

#Eco99#

Re: Female Admission Seeker Drinks 3 Bottles Of Sniper After She Saw Her JAMB Score by ucheuzor1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2018
She didn't prepare well for her exams and she is expecting a miraculous score.

on a more serious note, students at early stage, due to improper guidance thinks life is all about being educated or nothing else.

education is not success. Had I known this much earlier in my life, I would have diversified at much earlier age.

RIP to her.

(1) (Reply)

Zoology Vs Botany / Grooming Center Grant For Undergraduates And Postgraduates / How To Get A N500,000 Grant In Nigeria; Student Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.