Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 (22826 Views)

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) / Lady Calls Out Her Nigerian Tailor After Sewing This For Her (photos) / Nigerian Tailor Wanted By The Police For Making Oversized Suit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by Partnerbiz2: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Where is the tailor?

PROMO ON

SEE BELOW...

Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by daywatcher: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2018
I will assume that the tailor that made the red outfit is not Nigerian/African...I wonder if he or she can sew our own naija/african styles.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by bonna4u(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2018
This what you get when you tell a tailor; kpuam isi akpuru de John(meaning style/cut my hair like Oga John's own), forgetting your head has different shape from his. Sorry, use the clothe to mop the floor.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by Ifebaby16(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2018
tongue
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by ajebuter(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Another Nairaland meme loading....

But seriously tailors, why una wicked like this eh??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Bald hen wearing unbefitting clothes
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by donnie(m): 10:43am On Mar 15, 2018
grin

She resemble masquerade
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by GraciousGates: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by lastempero: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
For ur friend to order that kind of dress means she is mad already,the tailor only wanted to send her to d market square for more experience in kolo mental.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2018
I saw it this morning on Instagram, I couldn't stop laughing, this is pure savage.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by Smartademu(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Why the complaint? She ordered something trashy and got something more trashy, it is an improvement on the trashiness of the original article. cool
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by sisisioge: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin

There is nothing wrong with the material. They just didn't get the style ni. The tailor was mincing materials!s/he didn't get the cut for both the pants and top. Awon ndi iranu...I had to go learn to cut my own cloths!
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by paprika212(f): 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin ;DNigeria tailors can be funny atimes, what annoys me most is there "I can do it spirit" gosh!!!!!!
she has not ironed it yet comment got me ;DNigeria tailors can be funny atimes, what annoys me most is there "I can do it spirit" gosh!!!!!!
she has not ironed it yet comment got me
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by bukatyne(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2018
1. Wrong style for her body
2. Not enough material
3. Wrong style
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by paprika212(f): 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
angry Nigeria tailors can be funny atimes, what annoys me most is there "I can do it spirit" gosh!!!!!!
she has not ironed it yet comment got me
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by BlackDuke(m): 1:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
My dear, keep the clothe till December and you will be a star if you wear it at the Calabar Carnival.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by Emmanueledu(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
I've been a victim so I know what it feels like!
Will never again trust these online tailors they are fraud!Buy your material take to the tailors shop,checkout their previous work before engaging them oooo
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by cthia(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2018
olapluto:
I will say the tailor did a good job. She ordered a rag, she got a rag.
you are very funny but d tailor must be very wicked
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by bigtt76(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hahaha ....funny but seriously, eCommerce in Nigeria cannot last! It is incidents such as this that makes people clamor for 'Pay on Delivery' ....I need to see what I'm buying before I pay for it. Not pay and comman receive some jati jati product grin

EdificationBoss:
It doesn't get said often but trusting a tailor or fashion designer to bring your dream outfit to life is a huge risk, almost same as investing your hard-earned money and losing it.

A Nigerian fashion designer recently showed why trusting a tailor could break your heart. A social media user named, Ms Jmk, shared a hilarious photo of what her friend ordered from the tailor and what she got instead.

Apparently, her good friend paid N10,000 to the tailor who had promised to recreate a crop top and high slitted palazo look.

It turned sour when the outfit was delivered and it turned out 10 times worse than the initial look she was supposed to create. In her post, Ms Jmk said:

http://newshelm.ng/nigerian-tailor-disappoints-client-with-inferior-outfit-after-paying-n10000/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by boyjo: 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
The tailor tried ssmall.
She should re-do the ants

Plus, she ought to have used chiffon material.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 by jbblues24(m): 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2019
My parent rates this shot very sexy, friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Use Nair And/Or Veet? / First Grade Bale Of Men's Shoe / Stop Bleaching Away Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.