Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

GGGGG - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GGGGG (2640 Views)

B*R*E*A*K*I*N*G News! Professor Maurice Iwu Of INEC Records Breakthrough In HIV / Doctors Remove Li Jinpeng's Extra Five Fingers, Six Toes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GGGGG by abiatonye(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2010
YYYYY
Re: GGGGG by emyessien(f): 10:57pm On May 01, 2010
Do u know u can save ur sister without needing 2 take her 2 india.take note once ur cells r ok,d organs & other parts of ur body ll b ok.d cell is d basic unit of life.i av products that ll help.if u r interested,send ur phone no 2 dis email add emyessien@yahoo.com.takia
Re: GGGGG by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 14, 2010
In india ,the treatment of such as special hospitals,depnding on how long you want to stay there.check were kanu goes with those children in hydrabad.And in calcatta and there is another one in bangalore.if you need more info .say it on the forum.I know india well and could give you any infor on this forum
Re: GGGGG by Twinks(f): 11:38pm On May 25, 2010
Contact me at 08053486572. I help facilitate medical travel to India taking care of the steps involved from finding a hospital and booking an appointment to visa assistance letters, airport pick up and drop off, Hotel accomodation etc.

My company name is Stellar HealthCare Facilitators.

You can also send me a mail at info@stellar-health.com smiley
Re: GGGGG by UnbanME(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2010
Poster contact the indian embassy directly they should be able to give a list of hospitals in india.

http://www.indianhcabuja.com/Contact.htm.

DO NOT CONTACT THESE USERS DISPLAYING THEIR NUMBERS HERE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE SCAMMERS!!

emyessien & twinks if you are genuine display your information on this forum nobody needs to be calling anybody.
Re: GGGGG by Twinks(f): 1:09pm On May 26, 2010
Hi UrbanMe,

I can understand your point of view on scammres but I am not a scammer. I have just registered a company that facilitates medical travel to India, my company name is Stellar Healthcare facilitators. My web page is still under construction it is www.stellar-health.com maybe you can check it up by next week. I have also put up my ad on nairaland.com but unfortunately my post is reflecting yet.

Yes I know it takes a while to make a name in what ever industry you are working at,and I am still in the process of making mine and one of the easiest ways to publicise what you do is by marketing,and I am doing just that on this blog. I am an Indian Doctor based in Nigeria, if you have any questions on what I do, you can call me my number is already listed on the blog.

Also it may help to know I will link you up to the hospital and take care of all the steps involved in getting your treatment stress-less-ly at no extra cost you will not pay me for medical treatment, you will pay the hospital directly when you get there, maybe you'll have to make a wire transfer for the hotel you are booking so as to keep your reservation . But I will not handle any cash involved in the process. And another thing all the hospitals I am partnering with are accredited by the JCI that is an international committee on hospital accreditation.

I will appreciate if you give some of us out there working honestly a chance. When my webpage is up, i will have a section that allows patients who have gone to India with my help to post their comments.

Thank you and enjoy your day.
Re: GGGGG by UnbanME(m): 3:04pm On May 26, 2010
Twinkssmiley:

Hi UrbanMe,
Also it may help to know I will link you up to the hospital and take care of all the steps involved in getting your treatment stress-less-ly at no extra cost you will not pay me for medical treatment, you will pay the hospital directly when you get there, maybe you'll have to make a wire transfer for the hotel you are booking so as to keep your reservation . But I will not handle any cash involved in the process. And another thing all the hospitals I am partnering with are accredited by the JCI that is an international committee on hospital accreditation.

I will appreciate if you give some of us out there working honestly a chance. When my webpage is up, i will have a section that allows patients who have gone to India with my help to post their comments.

Thank you and enjoy your day.

@ Twinks, I understand you want to make a name for urself, but the main objective of this forum is to share information, if you have all the above information why dont you display on this forum so that the poster and others who are in need can use it.
Thanks
Re: GGGGG by Twinks(f): 3:10pm On May 26, 2010
@Urban Me, I have displayed my info, but my post is not reflecting!! If I should re-post it I may be barred from posting other messages.
I will re-try posting it and see.
Fingers crossed.
Have a good day. smiley
Re: GGGGG by UnbanME(m): 1:36pm On May 27, 2010
Twinkssmiley:

@Urban Me, I have displayed my info, but my post is not reflecting!! If I should re-post it I may be barred from posting other messages.
Fingers crossed.
Have a good day. smiley

@twinks a list of the hospitals would be appreciated that is what the poster requested. The point am trying to push here is majority of people who come to this section are seeking advice, if people like urselves who are doctors can help why not display the information on this forum instead of " CALL ON ME THIS NUMBER FIRST BEFORE I CAN HELP YOU" . Below is a thread where the doctors there are providing help without asking user to call them for "BUSINESS" . If you have time take a look at it:- https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3465.0.html .

Thanks
Re: GGGGG by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2010
Why will she give info, she just told you about her company.If you dont trust some people why worry yourself,Everybody cant be a criminal,there are some good people,and medical tourism package is business to some people.
Re: GGGGG by UnbanME(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2010
olas2u:

Why will she give info, [b]she just told you about her company.I[/b]f you dont trust some people why worry yourself,Everybody cant be a criminal,there are some good people,and medical tourism package is business to some people.

@Olas2u,  having a website doesnt constitute legitimate business especially when there is no "contact address" well according to poster the website is still under construction lets hope so and some ulterior motive. Secondly displaying phone number and saying your doctor that does not mean "jack" anybody can claim all sorts on this forum.

Twinkssmiley:

Hi UrbanMe,

I am an Indian Doctor based in Nigeria, if you have any questions on what I do, you can call me my number is already listed on the blog.

Well Dr twinks if you claiming you are not going to charge for the above service why not display atleast the list of hospitals you claim to be partnering with in India.

Twinkssmiley:

Fingers crossed.
Have a good day. smiley

Dr twinks was last active at 2:35pm on 27/5/2010 still no information, well maybe he/she is still struggling to repost.  grin grin
Re: GGGGG by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 27, 2010
Its not as difficult,depending on your pocket,if you have money simply contact Apollo hospital,thats if you can pay for that,in India there are 3 categories ,and even the poorest will get treatment at a cost .But the popular one is in banglore .Since accomadtion mayexpensive ,because you have to stay in that place for months,i suggest you just rent an apartment or live in an hostel.but if you are rich they will also give you you class in the hospital.
Re: GGGGG by shashiwankhede(f): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Hello,

In case you are looking for quality and affordable treatment for your sister, first of all, you would need to send us the medical history & medical reports so that we can obtain the doctors' opinion on her case. And then we can look for the best doctors to treat her condition, we certainly have models in place to work out the affordable costs.

If you are interested, please mail all the reports and medical history at info@medaccessindia.com or call at +91 982322 6011.

Regards
Re: GGGGG by bankers: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can help you get a hospital in India for an amazing price that you cannot believe. just send me your details and how much you can afford and i will send you the list of hospitals and their prices, including accommodation. email bankersvision1972 at yahoo dot com. the Subject should be Medical checkup in India.

(1) (Reply)

This Will Make You Never, Ever Want To Clean Your Ears Again / Adverse Effects Of Taking Beans / Obijackson Women And Children Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.