Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? (680 Views)

Does This Guy Look Cute In This Hair Of His Or Sturborn?? / Imo - Heartlanders - Show Your Face In This Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by chet(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2007
"Dating and meet-up zone", as the name implies means where one can get hooked up, abi?
Is that the case in here? No one really takes anything serious in here, especially the chics.
Let's make it what it is. For crying out loud, if you feel you are already taken, then you shouldn't be here. Come on y'all, lets make it right, right here.
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by OmoEko1(f): 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2007
hissing rolling eyes rubbish
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by chet(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2007
omo eko or what do you call yourself, try to be less insultive. If you don't like the thread, just ignore it, would you?
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by OmoEko1(f): 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2007
chet:

omo eko or what do you call yourself, try to be less insultive. If you don't like the thread, just ignore it, would you?
well i don't know how to ignore dumb topics like this sometime, but i will try
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by cuteass1(f): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2007
@ chet

the issue is that there's no guarantee that the guy is serious either, hence the females joke about it.

So are you trying to say in essence that you want to hook up with a nairaland-girl?

Good- luck in your search for a soul-mate wink
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by ugodaniel(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2007
I think the poster is making a correct in a way but i should add that peeps like us wey don arrive and settle in terms of girls should be allowed to act as UN observers grin
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by bluenubian(f): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2007
best pick up thread so far cheesy, at least he dint start with a line like "i need a submissive girl", or "i need a girl with big butt"
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by kitaun(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2007
Lol
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by jaybaby(f): 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2007
Chet Srry we cant help It---Buhahahaahahahah cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by iice(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2007
Tactics don change
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by Douzy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2007
iice:

Tactics don change

As in, when birds learn to fly without perching, hunters would learn to shoot without aiming? cool
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by iice(f): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2007
LOL impossicant! grin
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 12, 2007
chet:

The word insultive does not exist in my dictionary. Chet, did you go to school? If yes, which? cool cool cool
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by chet(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2007
fynewaka, which levels my guy, are you trying to point out my mistake to me or making a big deal out of it? You mean you want to join others that thier job is just to cause trouble.
Cool down my guy, no be so dem dey correct person by asking him/her which school they went to.
Re: Does This Zone Really Depicts It's Name? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2007
just for the fun of it guy, no hard feelings.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Make Friends With Nairalanders In Ibadan Or Ife: / Need to meet a nice, homely Lady for keeps. / Need A Female Friend Who Resides In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.