Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced (3162 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Mercy Aigbe Wears “Black Bra Queen” Top. Fans Accuse Her Of Being A Cultist / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by NaijaCelebrity: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Veteran Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde has come under fire from a section of her fans who got hold of her old picture.
Some of her followers are accusing her of bleaching her skin after they dug out a old photo of her and shared it on social media.

Those who grew up watching television goddess, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde at the budding stage of her career claim she wasn’t fair in complexion but rather chocolate.

Surprisingly, the 40-year old mother of 4 who is married to a pilot magically became fair.

A throwback photo of her reportedly taken on set many years back has given an idea of her original complexion which has got people talking.

Read their comments below; –

“Let’s be real here…we all love her but the truth still remains that she changed or what ppl would call toned her colour…” a social media user said. – “Please do not mislead ppl, do your research as a blog. The picture on the left was a character picture taken on the set of “Ties that bind” a movie Omotola shot in Ghanawith Hollywood actress Kimberly Ellise. She was darkened, and had to add weight to act as a local Ghanaian woman who had lost many children to abuse. #Tiesthatbind”, another argued. “Well d left was a movie scene but d omotola I grow up watching is not yellow in colour. Her skin used to be chocolate,” another fan stated on a popular Instagram page.

http://news.nollyzone.com/fans-accuse-omotola-jalade-ekeinde-bleaching-throwback-photo-surfaced/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by olasaad(f): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
She looks like Mercy Johnson
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by debetmx(m): 11:31am On Mar 15, 2018
POVERTY
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by Throwback: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
It seems some people are too blind to understand the difference between different types of make-up, or between make-up and none of it.

Some do not understand the effect of incident light on human skin while taking pictures. More still, some believe there should be no obvious comparison between photo technology of the 90's versus the current time.

If I am to show 3 of my pictures taken at different years and different time of the day with different incident light, many would either say I have later bleached or I have later tanned. Yet I don't even use any cream at all, not even baby oil, nor do I bake my skin in the sun.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by Khd95(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
apparently this is a sign of wealth not bleach grin grin
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Some people will just die before their time on top akproko

☣ ☠
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by paprika212(f): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2018
I think she only enhanced when money entered, poverty made her like that, but now money made her better
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2018
It's all about the money baby, money works wonders cheesy
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by ssikiru: 9:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
do they expect her to be the same as she was when she's poor. ?

Nigerians sha
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by ssikiru: 9:53pm On Mar 15, 2018
are they expecting her to be the same as she was when she's poor. ?

Nigerians sha
Re: Fans Accuse Omotola Jalade Of Bleaching After This Throwback Photo Surfaced by Kobicove(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2018
This pic is not so old...I think it was taken less than 5 years ago if I remember correctly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Celebrate His Lil Brother Birthday, Gift Him A Sport Car / Stephanie OKEREKE'S Younger Sister Gets Married (photos) / Bbnaija’s Bassey And Wife Nadia Celebrate 6 Months Wedding Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.