Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift (36453 Views)

Linda Ikeji Buys Bentley Mulsanne For Son, Jayce Jeremi Baby J / Laura Ikeji Buys N1.2m Lady Dior Bag For Herself (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by emmalezy(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2018

Linda Ikeji’s sister and fashion entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has gotten herself a Benz 4matic SUV .Her brother Peski shared the news on Instagram revealing it was a birthday gift to herself.He wrote

@lauraikeji congrats on your latest birthday

gift from you to you! I love

your new Mercedes-Benz 4matic AMG luxury SUV. Wish you more blessings and God protection. Happy birthday

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/15/photo-laura-ikeji-buys-benz-suv-as-birthday-gift/

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Prestdude: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Fine ride..

Modified

Lol.. I thought there's a fee for first to comment, in case there is.... admin should mbok contact me for my accant number grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Teewhy2: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
congratulations.
Benz is class, it is made for men

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by rose54321: 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hard work pays, anyone that follows her IG would know she's hard-working, continually hustling.

3 gbosas for you. Atleast she no also lie like some people that her *** got it for her.

33 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by favouredon(f): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
BB NAIJA is paying

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Amirullaha(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Just jogging by...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by livinus009(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
I know Some Stupid Fanatics will either say she an Olosho, Her Husband did money Ritual or she bought it on higher purchase

8 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
congrats girl. u deserve it. bbnaija trivia contribution from gullible naijerians is paying off
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Houseofglam7(f): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Issorait
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Marvelous101: 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
I heard buhari just agreed to keep for Nigeria at the world cup, since we don't have a good goalkeeper

5 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Headmaster055(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations to her...... make she enjoy her wealth as it last
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Sijo01(f): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2018
Who dey hungry go later chop.

Baba God, bless our hustle.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by vastolord4(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
now dats a whip... congrats.. handle that ride with care.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by miracool946: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
g
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by hollywater: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
How is this a news?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by franchasng: 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Sijo01:
Who dey hungry go later chop.

Baba God, bless our hustle.
that's if that persons name is on the list of those that will later chop cheesy

Life is a script already written, whatever will be will be, que Sera Sera....whoever will be rich, will be rich, life and nature and odds of life will work together in favour of that person until he or she becomes rich or famous.

That's why Bible said:

I will bless whom I will bless!

Meaning, some people have been destined for greatness right from the day they were born, so everything they do must work in their favour until their blessing comes.

Give thanks still in all situations smiley

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2018
Congratulations Laura.
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by cr7lomo: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Ur sis has really elevated her family...thank her for the ride

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Icon79(m): 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
Material possessions can give you happiness but they cannot bring joy to your life.

Some of my friends are successful but they are NOT happy.

O pari

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by engrjacuzzi: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
then someone will come and tell us education is the key or best legacy.
after first degree, I think music, blogging and sports should be a career. the educated are supposed to be the defenders of law, government and researchers.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
franchasng:
that's if that persons name is on the list of those that will later chop cheesy

Life is a script already written, whatever will be will be, que Sera Sera....whoever will be rich, will be rich, life and nature and odds of life will work together in favour of that person until he or she becomes rich or famous.

That's why Bible said:

I will bless whom I will bless!

Meaning, some people have been destined for greatness right from the day they were born, so everything they do must work in their favour until their blessing comes.

Give thanks still in all situations smiley
i love ur words,wise words

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by bobokeshington: 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
MY PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD WE FRY NOW
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Rigel95(m): 1:50pm On Mar 15, 2018
bobokeshington:
MY PEOPLE WHAT SHOULD WE FRY NOW
paracetamol?

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by holluwai(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2018
Well done
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Naturalobserver(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nice .
Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Naturalobserver(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
niggi4life:
MSCHEEW, SOME MIGHT EVEN CALL IT A MIRACLE OR TESTIMONY

WHAT'S IN A CAR? A MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION FROM POINT A TO POINT B.

WE CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY IN THIS PART OF THE WORLD BECAUSE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE ARE POOR!!

THAT'S WHY YOU SEE THESE AFRICAN CELEBS RUNNING BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY SO THAT THEY CAN BE WORSHIPPED BECAUSE IN OVERSEAS THEY ARE NOT RECOGNISED

I WATCHED ONE INTERVIEW WITH BILL GATES AND THEY ASKED HIM WHAT WILL BE HIS BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT EVER.

HE SAID HIS BIGGEST JOY AND ACHIEVEMENT WILL BE TO ERADICATE POLIO COMPLETELY FROM NIGERIA

BY THE WAY ONLY THREE COUNTRIES STILL HAS THIS DISEASE; AFGHANISTAN, PAKISTAN and NIGERIA

its not a bad thing o ....Go nd buy urs nd celebrate na....These celebs made it in Naija before goin overseas dats y they celebrate it here.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Buys Benz SUV As Birthday Gift by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2018
Have seen her a couple of times with this benz, even last year.. how does it become new again without plate number?

Thats the problem with our celebtities, it seems they are in a game to outshine the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Jada P And Son, Zion Balogun In New Picture / Ngozi Nwosu Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.