Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,495 members, 7,812,530 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Soccer Tips Freepredicts.futbol Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Soccer Tips Freepredicts.futbol Scam (3742 Views)

Watch Live Football On Futbol Libre TYC / Free Soccer Tips / Today's Soccer Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soccer Tips Freepredicts.futbol Scam by muruda6289: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
Hello world,am not hear to say false,will upload any required evidence about freepredicts.futbol scams
Am a victim if the admin of nairaland care,
If he let me upload screenshot any required evidence I can post,nothing to hide
They are scams you pay they block you on whatsapp.com I will post everywhere on the internet, they are working
With bookmarker to scam,what I later was told, ask yourself how come they bet on just on company,that company has the same script with of betin.co.ke anybody out there if you love you hard Earned cash don't try them. pls don't sent cash or else you will regret,they are note changing live but ruining lives,may God forgive me for using my Cash to this scams,am a blogger' I will post all over the internet, any clarification am here,I lost my job because of this scammers
Re: Soccer Tips Freepredicts.futbol Scam by Princeyoungd2: 1:24pm On May 05, 2018
And i made the above payment to this fraudsters and uptill now they do not reply or take my messages.

sent a SSS intelligence to the address on the site and they do not exist. #96, Asemota avenue, off Federal college road, Benin City, Nigeria.

Wrote a letter to Globacom via the IG requesting true details of the registered phone number.

please if you have any information to assist please do supply same lets put an end to this and many others.

Re: Soccer Tips Freepredicts.futbol Scam by aniekan2odds(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2018
TODAYS GAME 5/5/2018

1.....UKRAINE PREMIER LEAGUE....

Shakhtar Donesk Vs Zoraya(12and over 1.5)

2....GREECE SUPER LEAGUE ...

PAOK VS Plataniaa (over 2.5)

3....ESTONIA MESTRILIGA...

Parnujk Vs Kaju Nomme(12and over 2.5)

4..TURKEY TFF2..KIRMIZI GROUP

Menemen Vs Eyupspor (12and over 1.5)

5...GREEECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE

OFI vs Apollon Larissa (12and over 1.5)

Total odd 2.23(merrybet code 9428054)....95%SURE GAME.. ✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

Visit 2oddsblog for more info on how to join VIP

(1) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2014 HD Photos & Images / Mike Tyson Just Passed On.... / Olofinjana Donates N.5m To Okwaraji's Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.