Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,968 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

“we Were A Bit Unlucky” – Chelsea Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “we Were A Bit Unlucky” – Chelsea Manager (388 Views)

Jorge Jesus: "Cristiano Has A Bit Of Maradona's Passion, But Messi Has None" / Lampard Will Be Chelsea Manager - Harry Redknapp / Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“we Were A Bit Unlucky” – Chelsea Manager by teamtibzy(m): 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
After losing in an embarrassing defeat to Barcelona in the round of 16 encounter that ended their UCL journey, the Chelsea manager has come out to say his side deserved the win but were unlucky.

Messi who has scored against Chelsea in 7 matches was king in last night’s match against the blues scoring 2 goals and making 1 assist, which makes it a total of 3 goals in both legs.

The Chelsea manager was interviewed after the match and he blames the loss on the fact that his boys were unlucky.

Antonio Conte who is speculated to lose his job following a poor run for the Premier League side in all competitions this 2017/2018 season is proud of his players despite the loss.

He said: “It is a pity. At the same time, I must be honest. I must be very proud of my players – they gave everything and we have to continue in this way, with this will to fight and desire to...

Read Full Story At: http://www.trends44.com/we-were-a-bit-unlucky-chelsea-manager/

Re: “we Were A Bit Unlucky” – Chelsea Manager by dhamstar(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo Confirm 2019 Presidential Run, Gives More Insight / BREAKING: Liverpool's Mohamed Salah Named PFA Player Of The Month / Nigerian Army Deny True Video Of Soldier Beating Up Driver Because Of Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.