Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women (43501 Views)

Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by shegzan(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2018
IVORY2009:

If I slap you now hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked
k
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by chiefojiji(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Uniform women? Abi police?? Please don't confuse me
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Mariangeles(f): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:
Where is the right hand of that police in blue top?
She is obviously deeping her hand in Gene's bag.

Genevieve should be vigilant, police are the criminals we have in Nigeria.
Be careful of what you say...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by xreal: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Be careful of what you say...

Another one.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Mariangeles(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the policewoman.
Thank you for giving Genevieve the shade of her life.

Rather than posing for the picture, the Policewoman is showing off her wedding ring.

Yes I get the message and I agree with you.
You are more fulfilled than Genevieve who doesn't have a husband to her name.

Most women would rather remain single with their peace of mind than have the likes of you for a husband...imagine if that catastrophe were to happen

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

Another one.
Respect the Nigerian police force! They risk so much everyday for us!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by YabaLeftist: 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teaser0904:
I love ladies with beautiful legs just like mine. kiss kiss

Me too wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2018
IgboticGirl:
Marry me Genny kiss kiss kiss
14 yrs in kirikiri loading.. shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teaser0904:
we should be the judge nah, oya show the leg make we see.. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by YabaLeftist: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
Coolgent:

U should channel your time on hustling rather than blackmailing NPF

For making this comment, I no say you be one of dem yeye olopas. undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by YabaLeftist: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:
She looks like she added small weight and how come she is this fair, I hope it's not what I am thinking? undecided

I love you Yewande. kiss

Sugar sugar. smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Yewandequeen(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
YabaLeftist:

I love you Yewande. kiss

Sugar sugar. smiley

Love ke, se I know U ni?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teaser0904:
can u show me?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by YabaLeftist: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Love ke, se I know U ni?

Yes ke, you sabi me well well. I wan remain anonymous sha. grin

Just know say I love plenty plenty. kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Maxcollins042(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one from the policewoman.
Thank you for giving Genevieve the shade of her life.

Rather than posing for the picture, the Policewoman is showing off her wedding ring.

Yes I get the message and I agree with you.
You are more fulfilled than Genevieve who doesn't have a husband to her name.

In your village a woman is fulfilled only when she is married?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by emerich(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

I tell U, reminds me of how a family friend whom is a soldier and the wife a police woman stole from my dad in his locker right inside his room, my dad came back from his business trip and was accusing me, I remembered vividly that the police Lady was the only woman that came visiting, what a shame! I told him and he went to a spiritualist whom confirmed what I had told him earlier, we should be mindful of friends we invite into our families, this happened about 15 years ago.
A Yoruba police thief she was.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by victorazy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
So?
Will that heal her dead womb?

I thought she had daughter?

I never knew she adopted her grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2018
dancok:
can u show me?
Dancock what is brewing here?
Cc
Demeanors
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by xreal: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2018
emerich:

I tell U, reminds me of how a family friend whom is a soldier and the wife a police woman stole from my dad in his locker right inside his room, my dad came back from his business trip and was accusing me, I remembered vividly that the police Lady was the only woman that came visiting, what a shame! I told him and he went to a spiritualist whom confirmed what I had told him earlier, we should be mindful of friends we invite into our families, this happened about 15 years ago.
A Yoruba police thief she was.

grin
Funny but shameful of her.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Yewandequeen(f): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2018
YabaLeftist:

Yes ke, you sabi me well well. I wan remain anonymous sha. grin

Just know say I love plenty plenty. kiss

Hmmmm, k ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by AdeniyiA(m): 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
xreal:

shocked
Detective xreal....?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Leoswaggs(m): 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2018
Teaser0904:
picture or........u know d rest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by GIYAZZ(m): 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Aunty Genny. Such a beautiful woman!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by kolaish(m): 2:16am On Mar 16, 2018
Op, it is the other way round - UNIFORMED WOMEN POSES WITH GENEVIVE NNAJI.

I have seen many occasion when uniform men and women struggles to take pictures with celebrity, the same scenario is the one playing out here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Poses With Uniformed Women by Blazing8(m): 8:14am On Mar 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Rocks Her Bald Hair / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) / Ita-Giwa Gives Ini Edo Hand-Bag As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.