|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,933,611 members, 7,096,153 topics. Date: Friday, 30 September 2022 at 09:33 PM
|Sernior Internal Auditor - Job Vacancy by Lane24: 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2018|
SENIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR
Reports to: Internal Auditor
Supervises: Internal Audit team members
Preferred Professional Qualification:
Preferred Professional Qualification Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAN), etc.
Educational Qualification Required:
• Educational Qualification Required University degree or its equivalent in Accounting or related courses.
• A Master’s Degree in related field will be an added advantage
• Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience in Audit.
• The senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits/ reviews of Ikoyi Club 1938.
• Can be called upon to review internal control
• Would be involved in evaluation of risks and recommending mitigating factors.
• Primarily acting as a support for the Internal Auditor.
• Providing strong guidance and leadership to a group of skilled Internal Audit personnel
• Maintaining a standard Audit process across the departments
• Support in development and interpretation of Club policies.
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/ audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conduct risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunity for improvement.
• Document the results of audit work in accordance with audit department.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management, the Audit Committee and the General committee.
• Evaluates compliance to policies and procedures.
Key Performance Indicators:
• Liaise with the Internal Auditor to ensure full implementation of all Policies.
• Ensure 95% achievement of goals and objectives established for the department and constituent unit
• Ensure 100% adaptability to any change within the Audit Unit
• Embark on quarterly review of policies, process and procedures of the department in consonance with the conditions of service
• Ensure 100% adherence to policies and procedures of the Club
• Timeliness and accuracy of reports presented.
Only Qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29