Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Buhari 'Never Knows Anything' - Senator Slams President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari 'Never Knows Anything' - Senator Slams President (443 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Borno Suicide Bomb Blast; Slams President Buhari (photos) / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari 'Never Knows Anything' - Senator Slams President by DNaijab: 3:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has been faced with yet another lash out following the recent ongoings in the country.

A senator, Enyinnaya Abaribe (Abia-PDP), slammed the president for constantly denying responsibility when things go wrong.

In his contribution to a motion on the recent violence killings in Kogi state by suspected Fulani herdsmen, the lawmaker said Buhari was always in the habit of saying 'I don't know'.

Atai Aidoko Ali (Kogi-APC) had raised a motion on the activities of the Fulani herdsmen who killed 32 people in two local government areas of the state on Wednesday.

Reacting to the motion, Abaribe said: “I agree with the Senate leader who said this is a moment where we have to work with the executive. The only thing I don’t agree with is, this executive that you want us to work with, have they accepted that they are the people that have responsibility?

“We have a president that will say I don’t know my IG didn’t even follow my order. A president that says I didn’t even know when this happened. Every little thing he doesn’t know.”

The Senate Leader, Ahmed Lawan, invoked Order 53 (4) in the middle of the discussion to call his colleague to order.

He asked Abaribe to confine his observation to the subject matter and not digress.

Continuing, Abaribe said:

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/buhari-never-knows-anything-senator-slams-president

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

New Pedestrian Bridge In Florida Collapses, Killing Scores & Injuring Many - Pic / Nigeria Is Now Poverty Capital Of The World- Former Deputy Gov. Of Central Bank / Buhari Shocks APC NEC, Wants Tenure Elongation For Oyegun, Reversed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.