Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Herdsmen Killings. Is This Not Proof Enough That Nigeria Can Never Be One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Herdsmen Killings. Is This Not Proof Enough That Nigeria Can Never Be One. (352 Views)

Buhari Says Southern Kaduna Killings Is Politicized As Gunmen Kill 10 / Governor Umahi And The Herdsmen Crisis Resolution / Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Dambazau Laughing As He Visits Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Herdsmen Killings. Is This Not Proof Enough That Nigeria Can Never Be One. by KingGBsky(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Nigeria is not a country and I can never see it as one.
I had high hopes of Nigeria being a great Nation but still o have told myself I will never visit the north in my entire life except Abuja.
Come to think of it I believe there are many others like myself because of insecurity of the north have given up visiting those places.

A New General Of The Fulani Nation Is In Town.

Now a new hope for the movement of the Fulani dynasty has come with their brother Buhari in helm of affairs. This only can justify the frequent killings across all sections of the Nigeria nation.
Only a fool will g8ve in to the federal government continue say that the Fulani war against humanity and unarmed people os a fight between herdsmen and farmers.
The government (Fulani leadership) knows that when they make this people go into cattle ranching which is far a better solution to this menance that has claimed thousands of lives.
But no this will eliminate the target of the Fulanis as this Nation is being ruled from Caliphate, either in sokoto, kano or the rest of them by Emirs.

Whether anyone likes it or not.
Nigeria is a nation for the Hausa/Fulani. Other tribes especially Yorubas claiming nationality are just mere foreigners without nation.
The Fulanis and hausas know Nigeria belongs to them.
Ibos fight for their Biafra.
But where does that leave yorubas? Believe me other tribes in this Nigerian nation are merely living.
The Fulani dynasty will continue to soar high and the Herdsmen killings will rise until other tribes come to their Senses.

http://africasacountry.com/2018/02/how-did-fulani-herdsmen-become-such-bogeymen-in-nigeria/

Re: The Herdsmen Killings. Is This Not Proof Enough That Nigeria Can Never Be One. by dignity33: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
With all this intelligence they are using for militant and kiddnappers why the same intelligence are not used for Boko Haram and herdsmen to apprehend them?
Re: The Herdsmen Killings. Is This Not Proof Enough That Nigeria Can Never Be One. by KingGBsky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
dignity33:
With all this intelligence they are using for militant and kiddnappers why the same intelligence are not used for Boko Haram and herdsmen to apprehend them?

The easiest criminals to arrest in Nigeria is Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen. Why because they are stationed almost at a particular place. Why is it difficult for the federal government to defeat Bokoharam they said has a stronghold in sabisa forest for more than 6years now, is that not funny? Well they now get steady allocations on Bokoharam matters...well you can say money abover Nigerian lives.
The Herdsmen go nowhere after their killings buy the bush with their cows. So why are they not being arrested?
This is not a country. Its a joke.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Buhari Meets With Former VP, Namadi Sambo Behind Closed Doors / The Summary: Dapchi Girls Abduction And Release / The Headline News Saturday 24 March, 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.