Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois (61624 Views)

Budweiser Gets Customized Bottles For Keepers Messi Scored Against / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by taretoofine(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2018
he is being quite honest, 2014 when I and my team mates against barcelona, most goals came through Messi. However i equalized through counter that came through from my teammate .
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by martineverest(m): 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2018
see as Messi use Chelsea for his son's naming ceremony

3 Likes

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by cadre88(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2018
Chairman, God bless you for this ur comment. This guy is just living on past glory. People still look at him like the Courtois of atletico. He has a problem with clean sheet
chucs:
THE most overrated goalkeeper in the history of football. I could remember his shambolic defending last 2 season. Made slight improvement last season and dropped to his usual self this season. IMO Chelsea would have started with Willy instead of him. Shambolic goalkeeping from him. PS. sell him off to wherever he is pushing to go cuz he is not a Chelsea material.

KTBFFH.

1 Like

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by JuicyStar: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2018
Bros u no owe anybody any explanation. If the others held Messi for midfield and defence him go get chance to put ball under your leg? A goal keeper is as good as the other players.
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Flashh: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
Off course, they will score you through your weakness. grin

Tell us another one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Buffalowings3(m): 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
WRONG!!!!
The reason and only reason Messi scored you, is because of the mouth Chelsea fans have been making since the time of Terry, Lampard and co..
You don't underate Messi, the moment you do so, he uses that against you.
He did that against
Eyeama
Buffon
Neuer
Cech
Juventus
And so on...
Don't ever underate Messi
Its a pity you have to be the one to suffer it, I feel for you bro..

I love that pics grin
Smoke bellowing out of Westminster in the background grin grin grin
Laying England(london) in waste

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by TEYA: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2018
willian10:
He’s even telling us his weak point
Chelsea were unlucky, they played a really good game, the referee denied them a clear penalty
Nevertheless, nothing concern football with that, they’ve cut
That is a very flimsy excuse, Barca did not win by a lone goal!
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by DONADAMS(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2018
chucs:
Dont be unfortunate this evening. It seems u r not a Chelsea fan,thus this trash u wrote here. Mr man that he is overrated is not open for debate. Dont let me descend my anger on u.
alright!
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by DONADAMS(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2018
martineverest:
Manchester city say hello....mancity ⁴ Barca ¹
which man city??I pity una..e go shock una
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Beedude(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2018
Before This Match Chelsea Fans Believed Even When They Are Out Of Form They Will Beat Barca @ Camp Nou. Chelsea Of Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Essien And Ashley Cole Cant Be Compared To All These Toddlers. They Lost At Old Trafford And Etihad Back To Back And Want To Win At Camp Nou. We Warned Them Of The Danger But Still Kept Bragging. But One Thing Is For Sure Whenever Chelsea Lose Against Fcb, They Either Put The Blame On The Ref Or Single Out A Player As Sacrifice. I Have Just A Question For U Chelsea Fan ; For Ur Church Mind, Do U Think U Are Better Than Barca This Season?
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Saintsquare(m): 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2018
redangel2017:
Why didn't barca make mistakes.. That's just how it is when u face a genius in football.. U lucky if it was Ronaldo.. Ur balls would have been in the net grin
loool
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by tallfish145(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2018
yakata
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by chevkosticks(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2018
redangel2017:
Why didn't barca make mistakes.. That's just how it is when u face a genius in football.. U lucky if it was Ronaldo.. Ur balls would have been in the net grin
savage
Ronaldo for use shot commot am
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by arootech: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
For admitting your mistakes, u're indeed an epitome of honesty... Just hope that you learn from your mistakes if not other premier league stars like Salah and Co.. Are ready to exploit your weakness in the coming matches.....
Unlike boring Man united against sevilla, Chelsea played very well... The difference was lionel messi... He exploited chelsea weakness to the fullest...

2 Likes

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Berylpharm(m): 10:18pm On Mar 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
WRONG!!!!
The reason and only reason Messi scored you, is because of the mouth Chelsea fans have been making since the time of Terry, Lampard and co..
He did that against
Eyeama
Buffon
Neuer
Cech
Juventus
And arsenal... (alumnia)
And so on...
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Vicadey: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2018
Lol
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2018
How on earth you go allow ball pass through your foloko not once but twice in a match?
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2018
chucs:
THE most overrated goalkeeper in the history of football. I could remember his shambolic goalkeeping last 2 season. Made slight improvement last season and dropped to his usual self this season. IMO Chelsea would have started with Willy instead of him. Shambolic goalkeeping from him. PS. sell him off to wherever he is pushing to go cuz he is not a Chelsea material.

KTBFFH.
Oga keep shut. Do you think being a keeper is easy? If the keeper is to be blamed then what then happens to the player who first made the mistake or the defenders who their job was to hold down Messi?
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:06pm On Mar 15, 2018
JuicyStar:
Bros u no owe anybody any explanation. If the others held Messi for midfield and defence him go get chance to put ball under your leg? A goal keeper is as good as the other players.
I tire o. Funny enough the player who made the mistake isn’t blamed or the defenders who left Messi unmarked.
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by josef1(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
redangel2017:
cheesy
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by encryptjay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
Cut Courtois some slack! What about the defenders that Messi drove around? Courtois is a good keeper.
Yesterday, Chelsea played great football; I wish they could replicate such seriousness in EPL; they would have been in top 3.
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by chucs: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Oga keep shut. Do you think being a keeper is easy? If the keeper is to be blamed then what then happens to the player who first made the mistake or the defenders who their job was to hold down Messi?
Mr man u can always scroll and keep moving. It is obvious u are not a Chelsea fan and as such do not understand what I wrote. please mute it and keep moving if u dont have anything meaningful to say. Thank u.
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Unluckrees(m): 5:41am On Mar 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
WRONG!!!!
He did that against
Eyeama
Buffon
Neuer
Cech
Juventus
And so on...

I don't think Messi has scored Buffon, yet
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by dfrost: 6:07am On Mar 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
WRONG!!!!
He did that against
Eyeama
Buffon
Neuer
Cech
Juventus
And so on...

Ha egbon you forgot Almunia (Arsenal's keeper) that conceded 4 goals in one match from Messi? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Wantam: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2018
Admit you made a mistake and move on
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by Captain8(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2018
Mumu hw u wan take c wen ur nose don cova ur eye
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by LabUdegbe(m): 8:03am On Mar 16, 2018
josessybj:
Lol

Chaiii!!!
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19am On Mar 16, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by okeynelson: 8:45am On Mar 16, 2018
I'm beginning to c some resemblance between buhari nd dis nonsense dullard goalkeeper...... Chelsea z really wasting money on dis punk ass dullard. �
Re: Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois by okeynelson: 8:52am On Mar 16, 2018
hilarytent:
The key word of winning is Routine and Consistency. subcribe for todays 100% sure fixed
is it monthly??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Celebrates Eid Mubarak With His Wife, Zulay / Mikel Obi Escapes Plane Crash With Middlesbrough Teammates / Harry Kane Weds Katie Goodland (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.