Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Tomatoes Green House Partnership - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tomatoes Green House Partnership (531 Views)

Original Used Green House Micron Net For Sale In Ibadan / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics / GREEN HOUSE PARTNERSHIP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
LOOKING FOR A GREEN HOUSE BUSINESS PARTNER

The green house measurement is 30 mt by 14 mt.

2. The land is one full plot of land 60 by 120.

3. Tomato and pepper

4. The soil test was carried out mid last year by a scientist in IITA IBADAN and the summary was *LAND FERTILITY +*

5. I planted once for the period of 4month and it was an hybrid tomatoes seed from indian .

6. I planted a very good hybrid tomatoes one stand will yield about 3kg of 100% flesh tomatoes and buyers only pick the big fleshy tomatoes and measure it on scale and pay for that and the remaining once there didnt germinate well were sold to the local market. You are guaranteed of getting at least 6 kg per stand and when you multyply 6kg by 1500 stand you get 9000 kg in all multiple by the selling price which is #400 per kg #400 × 9000 kg=?
You can plant anytime and harvest anytime.but i plantend April and harvest all arround August.

7. The cover is 3 micron net.

8. The net the thickest micron net -325 to 400 mesh ...its thickness can be described like if two powerful men draw at both end the net will never tear the men will rather get hurt and drop it....and the hole of the net is tiny like the the fabrics but transparent that you can see what is inside the net.

10. I have market i partner with Who are willing to buy all my produce at 400 naira per kg ..they select the big once and drop the small once and weigh and pay.
You can verify that by setting up a meeting between you and them for you to be sure.

11. Market is never a problem.

12. Let sit down and plan on cost of investment

13. To build a good storage system, to buy good plastic packages that can stand the test of time, the green house need renovations, the seed from indian,herbicides,insecticides,manure/fertilizers,nylon cover,industrial scales,spray tank,pay labour,e.t.c

14. 50 50 profit sharing

15. My partner can stay for as long as he wants.

16. I have 4 years of green house vegetables production.

I HAVE A VERY STRONG BAMBOO BUILT WITH MACRON NET GREEN HOUSE FOR HYBRID TOMATOES.
THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 3 SETS
ON A FULL PLOT OF LAND,
EACH GREEN HOUSE AS THE CAPACITY OF 600 STANDS OF TOMATOES,
EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS IRRIGATION SYSTEM
EACH GREEN HOUSE HAS A DOOR AND LOCKS.
THE GREEN HOUSE ARE 12FIT HIGH FROM THE GROUND AND 30 MITRE LONG AND 20 MITRE WIDE.
SUNLIGHT,TEMPERATURE AND HUMIDITY ARE WELL CALCULATED FOR THE POSITIONING OF THE GREEN HOUSE.
SOIL ANALYSIS TEST AS BEEN CONDUCTED BY A VIABLE SCIENTISTS AND FOR GOOD GARMINATION OF ANY CROPS PLANTED IN THE GREEN HOUSE.
THE LAND IS VERY FERTILE IT AS BEEN USED FOR A SET OF HYBRID TOMATOES.
TOMATOES FROM GREEN HOUSES ARE SOLD AT GROCERY STORES AND MALLS...SO THE BUY IN KG AND SELL IN KG....WHICH NO DOUBT AS A LOT OF R.O.I....
BUT ALSO REQUIRES GOOD CAPITAL AND GOOD EXPERIENCE TO INVEST AND RUN.
I DONT HAVE ENOUGH CAPITAL TO CONTINUE THE BUSINESS IN OTHER NOT TO KILL THE BUSINESS AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD PARTNERSHIP .

FOR ENQUIRY CALL OR WHATSAPP 08020917141...07032362217
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by obua: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2018
What's the weight of a custard bucket of tomatoes
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
We dont sell with custard bucket
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by obua: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
OLATUNDE1122:
We dont sell with custard bucket
yes I know, but I want to compare costs and weight
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Tomatoes Green House Partnership by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

This Physical Ict Business Can Make You Good Money And It Does Not Require Much / Making Money From E-COMMERCE Venture.. / Bet9ja Agent Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.