Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

At The Station Of Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At The Station Of Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam (276 Views)

Customs Officer Promotes Self To CG, Asks Hameed Ali To Hand Over / 546 Bills Pending At NASS As 8th Assembly Winds Down / #21ramadan Martyrdom Of Imam Ali (as): (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Station Of Martyrdom Of Imam Ali Al-ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam by Elbinawi: 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2018
At the Station of Martyrdom of Imam Ali Al-Ridha (as), 8th Shia Imam

It is call the "City of Paradise". The ancient City of Toos but today Mashhad. A spiritually captivating City, A City where Martyrdom and sacrifice is rooted.

When the traveller Ibn Battuta visited the City in 1333, he reported that it was a large town with abundant fruit trees, streams and mills. A great dome of elegant construction surmounts the noble Mausoleum, the walls being decorated with colored tiles.

An Old woman saw a follower of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky in Mashhad, she asked about the health of the Sheikh. When she was told she burst out crying. She said her 3 sons were killed fighting against #ISIS savages but Sheikh Zakzaky is her Master. She said "Ask him to pray for me, Please!"

It is impossible to visit the City of Mashhad, absorb it spirituality and fear death for a just cause.

I survived the assassination attempt by wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari and his murderous terrorists. The next time Buhari and his murderous terrorists make attempt on my life they should cut off my head so the I can join my beloved Imam Hussein (as), the beloved Grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa). Which honor is greater than to join the Headless Commander with No Head?

O' Son of the Messenger of God (sa)! I seek your intercession before God to grant good Health to Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, his injured wife and all victims of #ZariaGenocide and #ShiaGenocide in Nigeria.

Eternal curse and damnation of God upon Buhari, Elrufai, Buratai and Gang, God Destroy them!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt, NEXIM Finetune Plans To Link Entrepreneurs To Funding For Export Trade / Bbnaija 2018: Check Out The SONG Made By #teammiracle / Federal High Court Dismisses Lawsuit Seeking To Remove Yahya Bello As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.